Harbhajan called "obnoxious little weed"

Feed

Hayden's losing the plot. He's better off keeping his mouth shut and his hands together at slip. The only two people this series who could have any right to go running their mouth about performing (and such) based on their showings this series are Brett Lee and Tendulkar. Tellingly, both have shut up and aren't going to the level of some of the others.

Hayden u are a ****ing bully.....true.....u want get on with sharma in a ring..? oh yeah...!!! bring it on then u *etard ....the real ring is that cricket field....and u fail miserably against this rookie...this makes my blood boil...i wish i get hayden's addres to give him a bashing ...right there in his home in aus...indians aren't afraid of any kind of challenge u son of a monkey..( sori monkey's !!!!)...we always believe in giving double with intrest ...if u give lovo and respect; expect double of it from us....if it is the other way around....Bring It ON>>>>!!!!!!!!:fight::thefinger::viking:

Why do these guys act as if they have a nice accent? One of the worst english accents you'll ever here is the oz one, add to that constant use of mate, it becomes quite irritating. Well, for these uncultured bastards I'm sure there is nothing outside their own home.

Neither ICC nor BCCI can hurt the Aussies. The only one who can hurt the Aussies now are the 11 Indian men who are going to play the finals. Just beat those arrogant aussies and we will mock them all the way' date=' we will give them our own abasing comments that these aussies will go back to their mothers womb crying![/quote'] :haha::D