Dhoni is an absolute disgrace and should be kicked out of the T20 side

10 hours ago, beetle said:

He is captain of csk. He will use it to max benefit for himself.

If he fails to click he will come in the end and hence no one will see his pathetic batting...just like he skips playing domestics to hide his current form.

Yes I noticed that he misses domestic cricket which is very smart as it hides his failures.

Its so sad that posters here are more astute about selections and what is best for Indian cricket than the imbeciles who pick them.

Can you imagine how strong India would look if they picked the right team for the WC???

India would win the WC if we picked the correct team. Its heart breaking to think we are so close. We have the bowling nailed. If Pant was WK, all we would need to do is pick 5 batsmen and three of those pick themselves in Hitman, Dhawan and Kohli.

I think India's ability to win the WC will be shaped by 3 batsmen, Hitman, Dhawan and  Kohli, if they fail, India have lost.

9 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

I think dhoni made a big mistake by coming back to the t20 team. He can hide in odis but it's difficult in t20s. He is going to lose a lot of fans 

Insecurity makes people do silly stuff.

He probably thinks,one good match,one last ball six and the PR machinery will be able to milk it for a few years like in the past.

Edited by beetle
6 hours ago, beetle said:

Insecurity makes people do silly stuff.

He probably thinks,one good match,one last ball six and the PR machinery will be able to milk it for a few years like in the past.

Its got to the stage where it is dangerous if Dhoni wins any match for us now in T20I.

He must fail for India to be saved.

I would rather India lose than Dhoni hit a 6 to win a match. Im tired of his bs approach of slow batting. Its fine when your young and you can accelerate at the end but he is too old now to accelerate.

He must Rest In Peace.