02/03 - 01:30 PM IST: 1st ODI (D/N), Australia tour of India at Hyderabad, Mar 2 2019

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is not even better than Shaw/Gill/Agarwal let alone inform Rohit sharma. How can you push him up the order in a line up that can hardly afford to expose Kohli to new ball very early.  If Pant swipes and not connects 20 balls and gets out you got Kohli with nothing on the board against new ball. Pant and Dhawan.. how can you even randomly conjure a partnership with few months to go.

appears as if you have no clue about Tuktuk sharma recent performances 

Useless pathetic victory. IF the target was 300+ the middle order would have been exposed.

Am I the only person in the universe that can see India's flaws????

The Strike Rate of the batsmen is just way too low, it wont set a large total and it cannot chase a large total. India's method of victory relies on scoring par scores and using its bowlers to save them.

MY WC team based on whats available and what the squad will be.

Hitman

KL

Kohli

Dhoni

Jedhav

Pant

Pandya

Kuldeep

Shami

Bumrah

Chalal

If India make it to the final and bat first, I would dump Pant from fielding and claim injury and let Jadeja take the fielding.

17 hours ago, SRT100 said:

MY WC team based on whats available and what the squad will be.

Hitman

KL

Kohli

Dhoni

Jedhav

Pant

Pandya

Kuldeep

Shami

Bumrah

Chalal

If India make it to the final and bat first, I would dump Pant from fielding and claim injury and let Jadeja take the fielding.

where is dhawan

4 hours ago, Starpower said:

I would pick DK or iyer for WC than freaking Rahul

We need batsman who click when need most.

we need iyer must in England who can hits 4 and 6

DK only clicks when needed a cameo n how much has iyer player to give an assurance, the guy is not even half a talent of what rahul is .