Indias bowling attack best in the subcontinent?

Rohan495

What about Pakistan with their legions of phaaaasshht boilers?
Good point 'bro...how could i have forgotten the stump shattering, grease lightening, skid-marking PACE of SPEED DEMONS like the broadly built Rao Iftikhar Anjum and Yasir Arafat. Quite a daunting prospect these behemoths are, 'bro. For my money, they are waaaay better than useless trundlers like Ishant Sharma.
Good point 'bro...how could i have forgotten the stump shattering' date=' grease lightening, skid-marking PACE of SPEED DEMONS like the broadly built Rao Iftikhar Anjum and Yasir Arafat. Quite a daunting prospect these behemoths are, 'bro. For my money, they are waaaay better than useless trundlers like Ishant Sharma.[/quote'] Its RAW.... RAWWW Ifthikar. SL's attack is quite good in home conditions too, [mode=Statetheobvious] Simply put, India is the second best team in the world (maybe along with SA), so obviously its going to have the best everything [/statetheobvious]
Good point 'bro...how could i have forgotten the stump shattering' date=' grease lightening, skid-marking PACE of SPEED DEMONS like the broadly built Rao Iftikhar Anjum and Yasir Arafat. Quite a daunting prospect these behemoths are, 'bro. For my money, they are waaaay better than useless trundlers like Ishant Sharma.[/quote'] Bro, these guys eat way more meat than Ishant!

Bro, predator was dead serious. Look at the strike rate that these SPEED DEMONS have in their tape ball matches and their bulk. Sreesanth is a southie vegetarian who'll fall to pieces and get injured in a year, and Ishant will join him. Look how thin and small they are, then look at the bulk and muscle on Raw Iftikhar, Anwar Ali, Tanvir and Arafat. That's real muscle bro, that comes from that meat. Those guys are TRUE phast boilers, bro. Far better than India's vegetarians.

Indians are currently spoiled for riches. I have no idea who will miss out from the squad for the Saffie series, amongst the lot of RPS, Zaheer, Ishant, Irfan, Sreesanth and Munaf. Pakistan has now launched a nation-wide search for fast bowlers, in the hope that they can recreate some of the past magic. Too bad this man isnt going to don Pakistan colors again.. ( I think) 324382.jpg

Bro, predator was dead serious. Look at the strike rate that these SPEED DEMONS have in their tape ball matches and their bulk. Sreesanth is a southie vegetarian who'll fall to pieces and get injured in a year, and Ishant will join him. Look how thin and small they are, then look at the bulk and muscle on Raw Iftikhar, Anwar Ali, Tanvir and Arafat. That's real muscle bro, that comes from that meat. Those guys are TRUE phast boilers, bro. Far better than India's vegetarians.
And dont forget the searing pace and bounce of Mohammad Sami. Bowling well over 51.37 kmph, he completely decimated us in the test series.
heard pak have lost hope in AAG attack, hence they are introducing new ATTACK.. CALLED THE "GAY" ATTACK.. G - Gul A - ASIF Y - Yasir arafat
Right now Pakis are more worried about looking for someone to play with:giggle:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hahaha: :hahaha: