Finally they are using Analytics for Player Selection

Khota

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

We ca go around and around. Jadeja is taking kts while sharing his quota with two spinners better than Ashwin.

Even ashwin plays with mujeeb n murgan ashwin.....if mujeeb is rested in some games so has been bhajji in csk .

Ashwin doesnt have a rank turner advantage that jaddu has whereas ashwin is bowling on a far tougher pitch

4 hours ago, Khota said:

One introductory level course and you are an expert. Moron.

Am on my last year of university ... Not to mention been actually working on the field for the last 3 years. Stop embarassing yourself in public.

Your comment is as bs as you defending Jadeja's batting. Who is the moron now?

3 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Am on my last year of university ... Not to mention been actually working on the field for the last 3 years. Stop embarassing yourself in public.

Your comment is as bs as you defending Jadeja's batting. Who is the moron now?

Jadeja made the cut. Enough said.

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Even ashwin plays with mujeeb n murgan ashwin.....if mujeeb is rested in some games so has been bhajji in csk .

Ashwin doesnt have a rank turner advantage that jaddu has whereas ashwin is bowling on a far tougher pitch

I am sure the these two are at the same level as the two Jadeja is playing along with.

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

Jadeja made the cut. Enough said.

Please tell us more about why jadeja is a decent bat. Oh, I forgot you don't have an answer for that. Rather want to go around the question without an assertive answer. We all saw that he made the cut. Was it the right choice? Time will tell ... but since you love stats, more often than not, he will be a failure with the bat. We don't have any superstars in the dugout for the role he is suppose to play so mediocore player like him is the best we can come up with, doesn't mean he is good at BATTING! 

8 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

Please tell us more about why jadeja is a decent bat. Oh, I forgot you don't have an answer for that. Rather want to go around the question without an assertive answer. We all saw that he made the cut. Was it the right choice? Time will tell ... but since you love stats, more often than not, he will be a failure with the bat. We don't have any superstars in the dugout for the role he is suppose to play so mediocore player like him is the best we can come up with, doesn't mean he is good at BATTING! 

Answer; He is doing decent in IPL. That is why he is a decent bat. Not a great bat but a decent bat.

I do love stats done correctly. I have always maintained cricket stats are not done correctly. The stats most of you like to quote are meaningless to me.

Ashwin >> Jaddu this season. There is no question about that. Jaddu is always a better fielder. But that alone is not enough to say he is better than Ashwin. I want Shreyas Gopal though. Jaddu always sneaks into squad with his fake all rounder tag. Kohli likes Jaddu more than Ashwin. You could see that from is fugly gestures after dismissing Ashwin. That is not analytics. That is just hatred towards a specific player.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Answer; He is doing decent in IPL. That is why he is a decent bat. Not a great bat but a decent bat.

I do love stats done correctly. I have always maintained cricket stats are not done correctly. The stats most of you like to quote are meaningless to me.

Your knowledge on stats is as poor as algorithms :finger:

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

now all of sudden wkts became a matter of concern.

So ashwin wkts arent imp his suppourt bowlers are 

Everything is a concern. This was a response to your stuff that Ashwin has more wkts and my reason for that anamoly.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Runs have dried up and with poor economy. Not in the team as should be the case.

runs have not dried up.....he got minimal chances to bat and when he got he batted at an excellent s/r

His eco is 7.18 which is pretty good in t20..........8 is considered ok and he has wkts to

what world are u living in 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

runs have not dried up.....he got minimal chances to bat and when he got he batted at an excellent s/r

His eco is 7.18 which is pretty good in t20..........8 is considered ok and he has wkts to

what world are u living in 

Why did he get minimal chances? Ans: He is no good.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Why did he get minimal chances? Ans: He is no good.

no coz in his top order....rahul, gayle, mayank has been doing well and batting long 

Whereas jadeja has been a failure and has gotten more chances to bat since CSK top order isnt making runs, infact his s/r has ruined games for them

BAsic comman sense- 7 number gets to bat when batsman above get out 

Watch cricket 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no coz in his top order....rahul, gayle, mayank has been doing well and batting long 

Whereas jadeja has been a failure and has gotten more chances to bat since CSK top order isnt making runs, infact his s/r has ruined games for them

BAsic comman sense- 7 number gets to bat when batsman above get out 

Watch cricket 

Common sense. If you are not good you come down in the order. Understand cricket.