Harbhajan's Monkey Gesture

i will tell u wat happened..... the crowd were calling Bajji, a monkey... there was a security guard and he didnt do nothing on purpose..... Bajji, to play along with the taunt and to show tht there was not much wrong with monkey calls in india, he acted like, he was a monkey..... the ozzie idiots in the media pounced on it without understanding the events....

Such sporting and cultured Aussie crowd:giggle: It was claimed some fans taunted the divisive spinner to "show us your knob" and "get a haircut" - both references to his Sikh roots. Andrew Wilson was among about 20 fans who travelled from Newcastle to see yesterday's match - and Harbhajan's unique take on mixing with the fans. "He definitely spat in our direction - about six or seven times," Mr Wilson said. "It was deliberate because he turned away from the pitch, looked up and spat at us. "He was copping a lot of abuse, but spitting is not on in my book. That's a bit out of line." http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23308463-5001023,00.html
lets see how these fans are dealt with i guarantee absolutely nothing will be done to stop our players being abused

Harbhajan's Monkey Gesture 15d7xvq.jpg The controversial Indian spinner apparently motioned as if to scratch his armpits with both hands in the same manner fans did to taunt Andrew Symonds in India last year. Those Indian spectators were ejected from the grounds. Harbhajan repeated the gesture with one hand later and was snapped by the Herald. "There are a lot of young people sitting here and it was inappropriate. He is a role model to a lot of people. If he wants respect he has to treat others with respect. Under the ICC's code of conduct, if Harbhajan is accused of making a racist gesture he would be charged under section 3.3 - the same section under which he was cited during January's Sydney Test when accused of calling Symonds "a big monkey". Harbhajan was found guilty and suspended for three Tests, but the charge was downgraded and his ban lifted on appeal after India threatened to cancel their tour.

Guest Hiten.
Couldnt have come at a better time' date=' just use Bhajji to finish off the ODIs & ban the sucker for the Ind-SA test series. We cant afford to carry him in a test line up.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
Couldnt have come at a better time' date=' just use Bhajji to finish off the ODIs & ban the sucker for the Ind-SA test series. [b']We cant afford to carry him in a test line up.
:D But I'd prefer we get a lawyer to argue this case (if it comes to it), and then our selectors drop HS from Test squad if required as an intentional decision (purely based on his bowling form/performance). Not something we are "forced" to do.

This is nonsense. From the look of the picture it seems as if Bhajji is attending to some kind of inconvenience in his armpits. Well, lets assume he is mimicking a monkey, but does that prove the racist charges? NO! For that too be racist he needs to have directed it at black spectators, where they any in the stands? Anyways, the pic no way looks close to a monkey gesture. SHAME ON THE AUSSIE MEDIA! SHAME ON YOU, THAT YOU CAN'T BEAR YOUR TEAMS DEFEAT. NOW WHERE ARE THE AUSSIE TROLLS WHO SAY WE INDIANS ARE WHINERS WHO SCRUTINIZE EVERY SMALL ACTIONS OF AUSSIE CRICKETERS ON FIELD TO HURL SLURS AT THEM? YOUR MEDIA HAS DONE FAR WORSE. AGAIN ACCUSING BHAJJI WITH FLIMSY EVIDENCE! BECAUSE HE TOOK SYMO AND HAYDEN TOO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT WICKETS!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23309835-23212,00.html "Meanwhile, Australia's Mike Hussey said he and his teammates knew nothing about the alleged incidents. "I haven't heard a single thing about it," he said. Former Australian captain Allan Border praised Harbhajan for his behaviour when he was baited by sections of the SCG crowd. "I was over that side of the ground and Harbhajan was copping a fair bit of stick from the crowd," Border said. "I didn't notice any gestures at all and I thought he handled himself pretty well. "I'm not so sure how serious it is." Border said it was a shame that a great century by Sachin Tendulkar in his farewell tour of Australia was being overshadowed by "a few bits of silliness in the outfield". "It's not a big deal." Hussey also said he believed too much was being made of things away from the game itself. "I think the Australian and Indian public have had enough of all the controversy," he said. "We just want to concentrate on the cricket."
In Tamil normally we say ' date='Arrandavanukku Irundathellam Pei,That is for a coward all the darker things are ghosts.for the baby stealing Racists all seems to be monkey gesture.
Yep - Aussies are mentally disintegrated. Good job Bhajji and Shanthakumar will get into the act on 2nd Final :two_thumbs_up: PS: BTW - what is this "baby stealing" and why is this associated with Aus? :D "pulla pudikkiravanga"??

I can only assume "baby stealing" is in reference to the stolen generation about young aboriginies taken from their families in our past i.e. "takkayoungkiddia" Aussie cricketers have done themselves no favours by getting involved in this tit for tat garbage over here and believe me no true aussie supporter condones this kind of activity, the big point of contention is the beleif that India is entirely innocent of contributing to the overall problem. To use another australianism, according to you guys (and girls) your s@!t doesn't stink blind freddy knows it takes two to tango. You need to veiw these incidents more objectively, a total one eyed approach is just pure unreaonable fanaticism and achieves nothing. BTW, every aussie loves to see the little master make runs, unfortunately for us he did it in a final and won the game.

I can only assume "baby stealing" is in reference to the stolen generation about young aboriginies taken from their families in our past i.e. "takkayoungkiddia" Aussie cricketers have done themselves no favours by getting involved in this tit for tat garbage over here and believe me no true aussie supporter condones this kind of activity, the big point of contention is the beleif that India is entirely innocent of contributing to the overall problem.
No one says so except the aussies..... But many a times Aussies start it and get it back - amazingly they can't seem to handle it.

No seems to be handling it, aussie cricketers have sledged for ever so getting it back has been a long time coming. It's a shame that the focus is on this as opposed to the cricket matches over the summer. However, you simply can't believe that it has entirely been totally instigated by the aussie team, that would just pure naivety... Don't get me wrong, I can't stand picking the paper up and reading , Harby's done this, Dhoni's gloves are illeagal etc...it's total crap journalism and sensationalism which in itself is bringing the game into disrepute over trivial, should be non-existant, matters