Shame on you Pakistan

On 6/17/2019 at 12:19 PM, Yoda-esque said:

Good good,would have been good to see your post in politics section in 2014 and 2019:p

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

hahaha ... the way I see it the indian public has provided a befitting answer to the left wing loonies in our country - TWICE !! No need for me to waste time and energy ...   BTW I don't see Outy anywhere what happened ? Did he take sanyas too ? :((

On 6/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, Stradlater said:

Our in form opener injured

Our captain continuing with his usual chutiapa tried his best to gift you a win 

Our strike bowler out of the game after bowling a couple of overs

And yet you dolts managed to collapse in a minnow like fashion. 

Shame. Shame. Shame. 

Shame not the word to be used in sports. They did beat england ................just becoz u loose to India doesnt mean everything is doomed. The sole reason pakistan cant beat India in WC is becoz their fans make too much out of Ind-Pak clash which makes them fall under pressure 

Also credit to opposition has to be given

Top knock by rohit sharma......pakistan batsman can learn how he has played close to the body this WC and hence result

Kohli despite not at his fluid still ended up scoring over 100 s/r coz of his running

Rahul put a price on his wkt

Kuldeep has worked on his action and his putting a lot of body in it 

Despite loosing one bowler we had shankar n pandya to coverup overs ..........

India is one of the Top teams and its not easy to beat them specially for pakistan who are miles behind when it comes to fielding, batting ability and even bowling now 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, bossbhai2 said:

hahaha ... the way I see it the indian public has provided a befitting answer to the left wing loonies in our country - TWICE !! No need for me to waste time and energy ...   BTW I don't see Outy anywhere what happened ? Did he take sanyas too ? :((

He was last seen crying about Pandya playing test cricket, calling  him "hammock for bowlers ", right before Pandya took a fifer helping India win a test in England. Hasn't been seen around here since.