Moving on-South Africa test series squad

Feed

1st time here, Great Forum, keep it up :dance: As for the Zondeki debacle, i don't think he will get a game unless someone (Steyn, Morkel, Ntini)gets injured. Hope Ntini fires on all celinders.....his 'far out' the last couple of months, otherwise Zondeki must get a chance My 2 Starting line-ups for the 1st.Test: India Sehwag Jaffer Dravid Tendulkar Laxman Ganguly Dhoni Pathan Kumble Harbajan Sreesanth RSASmith McKenzie Amla Kallis Prince de Villiers Boucher Harris M.Morkel Ntini Steyn:two_thumbs_up:

It is perhaps more relevant to discuss why Chaarl Langeveldt dropped out. Was it, as the English press put it, out of a sense of not deserving it? I think that is a distorted perspective. I wouldnt be surprised if Chaarl took his action for fear of being ostracised in the dressing room.

Read gambo's review: "Zondeki is a very nippy bowler, kinda like Aggy. He is quick off the deck and likes to bang it in short. His duels with Lara in the 2005 series in RSA were fascinating." Most likely he wont get into the playing 11 for any of the Tests.