Shakib ul Hasan -GOAT (All rounder )

Stuge

1 hour ago, Stuge said:

Imo,BD is a better team than Pakistan .

The only aspect BD have a disadvantage is pace bowling.  BD batting has the edge, and the spinners are at worst, a wash.  Fielding too I think BD is as good if not better.  If the conditions really enable the pacers, then I can see greenbros have a chance.  Else its another round of crappy "unpredictable" bros against better quality team.  

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

They beat us after years of us dominating them. Losing one series does not mean we are below them. As for your confindence question. What does that have to do with us enjoying our cricket? Do you really believe just cause your team lost you should feel your not better than anyone in the world? Pakistan has shown multiple times that it can take matches off tournament favorites. We have more than the right to believe we are still here to fight for our position. 

Nah, nothing wrong in being positive I suppose.  Just that logic wouldn't really drive such positivity given that Pakistan has lost, what 13 of the last 15 ODIs it played?  And in the WC, if anybody with even the slightest clue about cricket would have watched these 2 teams go about their business, you're likely to conclude that the toygers are slight favorites. 

Certainly, such bravado about Shakib being a complete non-factor doesn't have much of a leg to stand on.  There is no history of Pakistan having dominated Shakib, or rendering him a non-factor.  And he's a legit world-class player.   Your comment, confidently predicting that he will fail with both bat and ball, basically reeks of a superiority complex based on...... nothing really.  Hence my post.

Anyway, bolne me kya jaata hai.  Kuch bhi bolo.  Apney dimaag mein to sabhi apne aap ko Amitabh maante hai,  haqeeqat mein johnny lever  ho to bhi kya.

Edited by sandeep
He was always a good bowler but his batting has come to age now. Very impressive performer. Looks like skipping IPL did wonders for him.
By skipping, if you mean just being physically present and doing jack **** for your team, then yes, he skipped IPL.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, velu said:

nah .. he was with :hs:  .. now maniacs turn

IPL 2019: Shakib to skip Bangladesh World Cup camp to stay with Sunrisers Hyderabad

Listen to Zak on cricbuzz. Sakib took his personal coach which sunrises accommodated for wc preparation. He knew what he was doing. 

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Can you explain how or why Pakistan beat England when England was clearly the favorites?

Sri Lanka also beat England.  Does that make Sri Lanka "favorites"? What have England won that you are putting so much stock in Pakistan managing to beat them.  Heck the England ODI team lost to Scotland and Netherlands too.  

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

What has Bangladesh won that is giving you such confindence in there team to win against us? 

To any cricket fan, its plain as day that Bangladesh are the better performing team this WC.  Its not just "Shakib".  Its also guys like Mushfiq, Mahmudullah, Liton, Mithun.  And Tamim hasn't even done much yet.  Greenbros would fantasize that Sarfraz could bat half as well as Mushfiq, or captain 1/4 as well as Mashrafe. 

"Unpredictable" is just a polite word others use when they don't want to be blunt and honest and call the Pakistan team crap.  

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Hell we lost to West Indies terribly. Than we ended up beating England. Lol The thing is when we are underpressure we play our best. And I feel Pakistan right now is very hungry to win. 

That's not unpredictability.  That's just a below average team playing well on an odd day and catching a better team on their not so good day.  And beating England - who have lost to Sri Lanka already this WC, is not some kind of big deal.  

This is not 'banter' - I genuinely beleive that Unpredictability is a word that greenbros hide their flaws behind.  Fact is that the Pakistan team is ranked in ODIs where it is for good reason.  Because they are an average or below average team.  With weak bowling, blah batting, and unreliable fielding.  You throw enough sheiyt at a wall, some of it may stick.  Doesn't make it art.  Or "unpredictable".  Its still sheiyt.  

6 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You can never tell if Pakistan wins or loses against the opposition. And thats my point all along.

That's miles away from 

23 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

His allround ability won’t help him against Pakistan. Cause we can bash his spin and take his wicket. This dude will get cornered by the cornered Tigers.

12 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I already addressed this point. Even you changed your goal post around. We were talking about Bangladesh vs Pakistan here not Shakib vs Pakistan. It all started from Shakib vs Pakistan but slowly turned into Pakistan vs Bangladesh. But if you like we could start that one again. Lol

I didn't change any "goal post".   Bottomline is Shakib is putting up MVP performances this WC and he is a threat to Pakistan's survival in the tournament, so is the BD team, which is playing more consistent cricket at a higher level than Pakistan.  

If you choose to find solace in the "unpredicatable" nature of Pakistan and hope for a win, that is not the same as claiming that Pakistan is expected to win.