Watching animation

Vijy

On 7/15/2019 at 2:35 PM, WC2011INDIA said:

Japanese Anime/manga are the best.

Speaking of which, recently watched Alita Battle Angel and loved it. Feel bad for missing this in the theaters. A gem. Might be the most authentic live action anime/manga movie.

Didn't watch it yet. I know the reviews were mixed, but some people that I rate highly loved it.

this current anime season has some decent/good (although none that are excellent) series. has been one of the better anime seasons I've seen in recent times; perhaps even the best after summer 2017.

BUMP

Just watched One Punch Man. I can understand the hype around it. Very likeable series. Though, the second season was not up to the mark, so read the manga, web comic for updation. I hope the upcoming season will be better.

Watched Hellsing Ultimate. Definitely better than Hellsing. Alucard is one of the most badass characters in anime. Also one of the most overpowered. Easily one of the most interesting and likeable vampires in fiction. Which is to be expected as he is essentially Dracula, the work that started it all.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:40 PM, I6MTW said:

BUMP

Just watched One Punch Man. I can understand the hype around it. Very likeable series. Though, the second season was not up to the mark, so read the manga, web comic for updation. I hope the upcoming season will be better.

Watched Hellsing Ultimate. Definitely better than Hellsing. Alucard is one of the most badass characters in anime. Also one of the most overpowered. Easily one of the most interesting and likeable vampires in fiction. Which is to be expected as he is essentially Dracula, the work that started it all.

yes, season 2 was not as good as season 1, although it was not as bad as some people made it out to be.

39 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Any anime series in this cycle that anyone is looking forward to seeing? Haikyuu is off to a promising start IMO.

I started watching my hero academia again. Tbh it's not like back in the days where we had time to see characters development like in bleach, Naruto, dbz. Everything is fast paced these days. I can barely remember all the characters name in that show, we are in 4th season lol

On 1/27/2020 at 8:51 AM, Zero_Unit said:

I started watching my hero academia again. Tbh it's not like back in the days where we had time to see characters development like in bleach, Naruto, dbz. Everything is fast paced these days. I can barely remember all the characters name in that show, we are in 4th season lol

I thought S4 had some outstanding parts like Le Million's last stand.

Just now, Zero_Unit said:

I heard it was amazing. Read that the guy involved with One punch man was behind that scene.

yes, he was... I have better seasons of MHA (my hero academia) overall, but for me the greatest 2 scenes in the series ever are: All-might vs all-for-one and me le million vs overhaul.