Who is the biggest ODI superstar for Ind?

zen

Who is the biggest ODI superstar?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest ODI superstar?

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

If your gonna talk about Superstar. It must mean someone who actually has a personality. Sachin was a great batsmen just not a great personality. He played it too safe in interviews. Did not make it seem like he’s genuine. When it comes to actual Superstars I think of Yuvraj, Sehwag, Harbhijan, and Kohli.

i put it based on who attracts more crowd ( and gets more money through ads )  :money:

afridi was a superstar .. even though he is a terrible batsmen for 90% of his career  

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Indians had special love for Sachin. I still don’t understand it but its whatever.

its like dog playing fetch .. i dont understand why most dogs likes to play fetch .. :giggle:

if i am a dog i will feel bored within 2/3 throws    

Tendulkar by miles, played some major innings in WC.

Can't forget the crucial 85 vs Pak 2011 Mohali, the pressure, up against chuckers Ajmal and Hafeez, Afridi in hot form, and the biggest pressure being from Mumbai to ensure Pakistan don't play final in Mumbai! That's balls and a champion

Kohli can only have wet dreams about these sort of things, better he just wax his pigeon haircut and go drink bubble tea with his bollywood lipjob missus 

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

Tendulkar by miles, played some major innings in WC.

Can't forget the crucial 85 vs Pak 2011 Mohali, the pressure, up against chuckers Ajmal and Hafeez, Afridi in hot form, and the biggest pressure being from Mumbai to ensure Pakistan don't play final in Mumbai! That's balls and a champion

Kohli can only have wet dreams about these sort of things, better he just wax his pigeon haircut and go drink bubble tea with his bollywood lipjob missus  

oh no no, he has other types of wet dreams as well.... *cough bewda *cough dhoni cough*