Reliance Formally Announces 20% Stake Sale in Oil-To-Chemicals Business to Saudi Aramco !!!

velu

3 hours ago, nikred said:

This bit is important .. Confront them publicly when they criticize Indian policies in public

“Then we walked down(from the dais) and angrily told me, ‘Can I have a word with you in private, and I asked him one question. ‘Did you write that letter in private or did you write it in public?’”

Dichpally recalled, “Then he started looking at me very angrily, but I repeated that ‘that’s a public letter and you better apologize to the community publicly, right now.’ Then he got really angry and he walked off.”

Yes, also one more thing. He is a staunch congress supporter. He is a former youth president of the Indian national overseas congress. Not a fan of BJP either.
But at that moment, he put his political stance aside and did what's right for India. Something that is missing from many congress politicians.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, nikred said:

Yes, also one more thing. He is a staunch congress supporter. He is a former youth president of the Indian national overseas congress. Not a fan of BJP either.
But at that moment, he put his political stance aside and did what's right for India. Something that is missing from many congress politicians. emoji849.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

yes. I think a lot of old Americans are. theyare highly influenced by NDTV. I met this Old Lady Dr on my flight to India. She was so much against Modi. She was calling him "Goonda" goon. Corrupt. arguing with her made my whole journey interesting, It was like arguing with Mamata Didi views.