Walking in Melbourne, Yarra River

OzGirl

5 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

I wanted to know because Indians seem to think all white people are the same.

My parents were born in Greece, I am Aussie, my sister is Aussie.

So what’s your problem ? We dont think all white people are the same. You introduced yourself as an Aussie, we took you for your word on it. So therefore when I say ‘ your people’ , it means Aussies. Seems like Aussie schools are just as crap as Canadian public schools . 

Now answer the questions posed to you please and acknowledge what has been replied to. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

A BBQ can be over coals, or gas, typically when we BBQ a pig we BBQ it over coals.

You can BBQ anything, seafood, beef, chicken etc.

I like bbq but my go to food is rice and lentils. I can eat that everyday. You need to try Indian food it is not bad.

If I go to a restaurant and order Australian food what would that be?

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

So what’s your problem ? We dont think all white people are the same. You introduced yourself as an Aussie, we took you for your word on it. So therefore when I say ‘ your people’ , it means Aussies. Seems like Aussie schools are just as crap as Canadian public schools . 

Now answer the questions posed to you please and acknowledge what has been replied to. Thanks.

I am Aussie, that's what my passport says.

One of the most powerful passports in the world, if I may add.

4 hours ago, OzGirl said:

I don't really care, I can bet you that all the people in this thread trying to  throw **** would be the first people lining up to leave India.

look Aussie girl or pak imposter what ever. you had peoples curiosity initially your rants made you seem like a pak troll. Indians generally feel great about India, Indians generally bitch about India too, its normal. Its abnormal for an aussie girl to come here and try to put down a whole different civilization, yours is only a nation state India is a civ.  Learn to respect other cultures. Those Indians immigrate to Australia since they like it there, many migrate elsewhere since they like it elsewhere, most stay back not just because they can not immigrate but because they care not to.  you would look stupid and a troll if you try to generalize 1 billion people, so stop being stupid. 

1 minute ago, OzGirl said:

I am Aussie, that's what my passport says.

One of the most powerful passports in the world, if I may add.

Lol. Mine is US And Canadian. I don’t need more passport power. But given that when I said ‘ your people’ and you expounded on Greek origins, it only goes to show how uncultured Aussie identity is that it needs to be propped up by where your parents came from, etc etc. Maybe I guess this is why you are jealous because when Aussies go elsewhere they go ‘ I am Canadian now’ but those of us who come from civilizations that are thousands of years older than anything Europe has produced and especially a 150 year old colonized land as Aus, we never lose our identity. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Lol. Mine is US And Canadian. I don’t need more passport power. But given that when I said ‘ your people’ and you expounded on Greek origins, it only goes to show how uncultured Aussie identity is that it needs to be propped up by where your parents came from, etc etc. Maybe I guess this is why you are jealous because when Aussies go elsewhere they go ‘ I am Canadian now’ but those of us who come from civilizations that are thousands of years older than anything Europe has produced and especially a 150 year old colonized land as Aus, we never lose our identity. 

I'm happy for you, you managed to escape, may all blessing fall upon you.

Edited by OzGirl

@OzGirl You haven't answered my question. Why does the channel have videos of Air India taking off, landing in Mumbai, train sheds, and dil chahta hai song in it. Why are you still posting new videos from that channel here. Most people have been to America and seen their roads and parks. Its no new thing. No wonder people here consider you a pak troll. Or even worse you maybe a David Headley type who scoped Mumbai before 08 attacks posing as an American. Considering the recent events and pak aggression towards India, that is a valid possibility considering your posts :suspicious:

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

@OzGirl You haven't answered my question. Why does the channel have videos of Air India taking off, landing in Mumbai, train sheds, and dil chahta hai song in it. Why are you still posting new videos from that channel here. Most people have been to America and seen their roads and parks. Its no new thing. No wonder people here consider you a pak troll. Or even worse you maybe a David Headley type who scoped Mumbai before 08 attacks posing as an American. Considering the recent events and pak aggression towards India, that is a valid possibility considering your posts :suspicious:

Sorry.

My sister was in India a few years ago, she was staying in a place called Kalina which is close to the airport I believe? At that time she was studying to be a pilot, and was interested in planes etc.

And also her channel was meant to be like a vlog of her trip to India, but she has lost interest.

Edited by OzGirl

29 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Why nah ? So Indians going to Canada is escaping but Greeks going to Australia aren’t escaping , eh ? Nice double standards.

When my parents came to Australia there weren't the problems India was having and still is having, expect WW2 maybe, because the war had just ended in Europe and Europe was in turmoil.

But every Indian I have met here keeps saying India is great, maybe India is a fantastic country, but my question is a normal question why  do to they run to the West as soon as they get the opportunity? It's just a question, nothing more.

But I don't think there is a war in India, so why are so many people trying to escape a great country?

7 minutes ago, OzGirl said:

When my parents came to Australia there weren't the problems India was having and still is having, expect WW2 maybe, because the war had just ended in Europe and Europe was in turmoil.

So it was literally worse than India in every single way except for throwing trash in the streets: less jobs, less food security, less industry, less high end living for  skilled people. Got it. 

But every Indian I have met here keeps saying India is great, maybe India is a fantastic country, but my question is a normal question why  do to they run to the West as soon as they get the opportunity? It's just a question, nothing more.

Ask your Greek parents the same damn question. Every Greek I’ve ever met also thinks Greece is awesome and are super proud of being Greek. They also ditched and ran, escaped etc. like you think we do.

But I don't think there is a war in India, so why are so many people trying to escape a great country?

Girl, your parents left after 1945. So not fleeing war. Ask them the same questions..FYI Greeks are the largest population( as a % of their home population) fleeing their country in the last 15 years. So why are Greeks fleeing or does that make Greece a cr@p country ??

Edited by Muloghonto

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So it was literally worse than India in every single way except for throwing trash in the streets: less jobs, less food security, less industry, less high end living for  skilled people. Got it. 

Ask your Greek parents the same damn question. Every Greek I’ve ever met also thinks Greece is awesome and are super proud of being Greek. They also ditched and ran, escaped etc. like you think we do.

Girl, your parents left after 1945. So not fleeing war. Ask them the same questions..FYI Greeks are the largest population( as a % of their home population) fleeing their country in the last 15 years. So why are Greeks fleeing or does that make Greece a cr@p country ??

Answer my question, I guess Indians are good at ducking and weaving, why are so many Indians running away from India? It's a simple question, why do they run away to the West and then claim how wonder, and great India is.