Indian fast bowlers who should have played for India more..

i kinda blame SELECTORS of that era- today's era selectors are still no where good enough but definitely a shade better.

To spoil talented fast bowlers like salil, sreesanth, razdan, raju kulkarni , abhey kuruwilla, not picking pankaj till he became an oldie and many more and only getting stuck with Kapil, chetan and manoj prabhakar.

Also showcasing a LIE that INDIA does not have fast bowlers at all. Srinath came out SUper fast and beat Allan donald at his prime...we had some fast bowlers practically at all times, just that they were not given an opportunity to play.

India got lucky and won the world cup, yes the players played well but with the pace attack of binny , kapil and balwinder sindhu and mohinder amarnath..if i would have been playing then, i would pad up and i would find only Kapil dev challenging.

To select balwinder sandhu , madan lal as pacers ....u can get an idea about the selection of pacers...

hope saini and other comng up fast bowlers do get opportunities.

nehra did get opportunities as all captains knew - he is gold but only if he is fit. he was hardly fit to play.