What a USELESS player Krunal Pandya turned to be?

sarcastic

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Both are different. Krunal's bowling is needed more than his batting. Dubey hitting is needed in absence of Pandya than his bowling.

For this Indian team Dubey is a better fit than Krunal. You cannot discard a player after one match/series.I would never play Krunal over Kuldeep.

I agree you cannot but his bowling is not needed and there are better bats out there. It comes down to simple facts that at that level you cannot excel in two things.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

I agree you cannot but his bowling is not needed and there are better bats out there. It comes down to simple facts that at that level you cannot excel in two things.

Are they better bats available, I don't think so.It is high time Indian public/selectors acknowledge India severely lacks high class batsmen who can excel in all formats and also India does not have any hitter either in any domestic setup.

Rohit is India's biggest six hitter and along with Kohli the best finisher also. Tell me who is that hitter or batsman who is any good.

Any good team will make mincemeat of Krunal's bowling. Warner will be licking his chops to face this guy.

Edited by putrevus
5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are they better bats available, I don't think so.It is high time Indian public/selectors acknowledge India severely lacks high class batsmen who can excel in all formats and also India does not have any hitter either in any domestic setup.

Rohit is India's biggest six hitter and along with Kohli the best finisher also. Tell me who is that hitter or batsman who is any good.

Any good team will make mincemeat of Krunal's bowling. Warner will be licking his chops to face this guy.

Iyer, Vihar and Aggarwal will outperform him.Dhaswan is btter and maybe Rahane too.

I agree on Krunal's bowling. It is crap.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Iyer, Vihar and Aggarwal will outperform him.Dhaswan is btter and maybe Rahane too.

I agree on Krunal's bowling. It is crap.

Iyer needs to be developed into that role at no4 .Vihari is useless in t20s.Mayank also is a top order batsman than a lower order.We still need a hitter who will hit from ball one.

I am not saying Dubey is answer but it would be injustice to discard him after one match.Dubey might be facing less than 10 balls can he do some damage with that is the question.I don't know that answer yet.

14 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Iyer needs to be developed into that role at no4 .Vihari is useless in t20s.Mayank also is a top order batsman than a lower order.We still need a hitter who will hit from ball one.

I am not saying Dubey is answer but it would be injustice to discard him after one match.Dubey might be facing less than 10 balls can he do some damage with that is the question.I don't know that answer yet.

I agree he should not be dumped now.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I agree he should not be written off but Indian team is not the place for development. At that stage you have to deliver. 

No. International is a different level than domestic. Obviously there is a gap and there's no way of getting readymade players for the international level. Kohli didn't become Kohli in one day. It took 3 years before he started putting out great performances. Rohit Sharma took 6 years. 

11 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

No. International is a different level than domestic. Obviously there is a gap and there's no way of getting readymade players for the international level. Kohli didn't become Kohli in one day. It took 3 years before he started putting out great performances. Rohit Sharma took 6 years. 

You need to have decent performance in your first few outings. That says a lot. Dube '1' run is not a confidence booster but like Nadeem you should have a decent performance. He should get couple of games with some playing time but not 10. Not at that level.

Let me ask a counter question. What is worse scoring one run and getting multiple chances or scoring 300 and not getting any. Not playing someone after 300 is criminal.

Edited by Khota
16 minutes ago, Khota said:

You need to have decent performance in your first few outings. That says a lot. Dube '1' run is not a confidence booster but like Nadeem you should have a decent performance. He should get couple of games with some playing time but not 10. Not at that level.

Shivam Dube scored 79 not out off 60 balls, 45 not out off 28 balls and 31 off 17 against South Africa 'A' but somehow he is a "waste of space" now after scoring 1 run in the only international game he has got to play so far.

Did Dube steal your lunch money when you were a kid or something?