RANJI TROPHY 2019-20

Suhaan

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Military medium Iyer clocking similar speeds as Avesh Khan.  Difficult to believe. !

I am going to put this in another way. Military medium Iyer, in his own medium style still tries to push the ball through. I felt a certain effort in his bowling. And see the wicketkeeper standing the same distance as for Avesh. 

Avesh khan though,  I did not feel trying to push the ball through. To me he seemed like going through the motion. Thats just what I think.

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I am going to put this in another way. Military medium Iyer, in his own medium style still tries to push the ball through. I felt a certain effort in his bowling. And see the wicketkeeper standing the same distance as for Avesh. 

Avesh khan though,  I did not feel trying to push the ball through. To me he seemed like going through the motion. Thats just what I think.

But do you think Avesh and Iyer are bowling at similar speeds ?

4 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Maybe not. But definitely difficult to say. On a regular day, Avesh should be quicker.

Avesh Khan's speeds in FC, when he is bowling at full pace,  should be 135 k to 145 k range under international speed guns.

Even when he is not going flat out, I think he should not be lower than 128 k to 140 k range.

Edited by express bowling
41 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kuldeep is easily bowling 140. Bhuvi and Chahar bowls 135 and Kuldeep looking quicker. Kuldeep to me is bowling as quick as Saini. Even Avesh is looking quicker than likes of BK and Chahar.

Agree.

Kuldeep has looked fast in this match.

Avesh is not bowling flat out in this match ... but still looking quicker than Bhuvi and Chahar. 

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Avesh needs to get fitter. He is lacking stamina.

I get the feeling that Avesh is not hitting the deck hard enough and has lost the heaviness in his deliveries.  He looks more like a swing bowler now.  

Fitness is an issue but may not be the only one.

He is trying to be a swing bowler like Khaleel was ... and that has contributed to his reduced pace too.