Post Ayodhya verdict meltdown thread

Gollum

18 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Gollum

Sidrah is anything but a 'vile Islamist'.

The 'vile Islamists' have, unsuccessfully, tried to boycott her socially over many of her views.

IS and AQ differ on many view points, doesn't change their basic nature.

I don't know whether you are Sidrah or she is your BFF, but she deserves to be in that group. From cheering on the Pak PM while he was making threats to India to propaganda against Indian Army/CRPF, I don't understand how she doesn't fit in that category. She even hates the usual libtards (like Rajdeep Sardesai) because apparently they sometimes see both sides of the coin and aren't as pro-Pak as her. Have been following this gang since Balakot, I will be surprised if IB isn't monitoring them. I can't believe you are defending her. 

Google search and 1st few results will expose these people....post IK's UN speech, enjoy

EFlDWFjWwAQLV0h.jpg

Not a bff, but someone who has been an acquaintance over the last decade or so.

Sidrah is an aanganwadi worker and also a child development officer. Mainly working in rural Maharashtra. She is someone who has spent the better part of her working years doing selfless service for the betterment of the society. It was the 'vile Islamists' who attacked her ( not literally) for pushing for contraception and family planning in Muslim settlements in rural Marathwada.

There is NOTHING Islamist like about her tweet. She liked a speech (odd, yes) and has a problem with Muslims being demonized. That doesn't make her an Islamist. An Islamist is a person who sees Islam and its political domination over society as the only solution to all problems in the world. If anything she is a firm believer in the democracy and equality before law.

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Not a bff, but someone who has been an acquaintance over the last decade or so.

Sidrah is an aanganwadi worker and also a child development officer. Mainly working in rural Maharashtra. She is someone who has spent the better part of her working years doing selfless service for the betterment of the society. It was the 'vile Islamists' who attacked her ( not literally) for pushing for contraception and family planning in Muslim settlements in rural Marathwada.

Maybe her online persona is different. I have seen enough of her on SM to make my judgement, not just what she tweets but what she endorses. If you don't call out other extremists and willfully retweet their * that makes you one of them. She isn't as bad as most of the others I'll give you that but bad enough. 2019 saw many events where either you were with the nation or against it, she may be a nice person from your experience, but I can only judge the SM activity. 

Just today equating Islamist terror with Hindutva extremism, wah... 

Hope agencies are watching these kind of people closely. 

Edited by Gollum