Why it is wrong to pick Shikhar Dhawan over KL Rahul in T20Is

8 hours ago, Khota said:

One of the highest run scorer in IPL is hardly the definition of failure.

Even dhoni has been good in IPL doesnt make him a good t20 international players.

Bottom line dhawan has sucked in international t20 even after good IPL so IPL runs dnt matter.

u knw he is failure when u have to use IPL to defend a guy who has played 58 match career coz his international perfomance is poor 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Even dhoni has been good in IPL doesnt make him a good t20 international players.

Bottom line dhawan has sucked in international t20 even after good IPL so IPL runs dnt matter.

u knw he is failure when u have to use IPL to defend a guy who has played 58 match career coz his international perfomance is poor 

You are a fraud and the biggest proponent of fake stats. Both of them played against BD and since that is the latest and sample size is large enough (N=3) can you compare them. I know you most likely will not.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are a fraud and the biggest proponent of fake stats. Both of them played against BD and since that is the latest and sample size is large enough (N=3) can you compare them. I know you most likely will not.

I think it is time to move on from Dhawan in T20s

Plenty of  young talent ready for the big time.

If IPL is the benchmark I think samson has 2 IPl 100’s and so does Rahul while Dhawan has none.

Anyways I think Samson deserves a go. Don’t you think?

Edited by maniac
9 minutes ago, maniac said:

I think it is time to move on from Dhawan in T20s

Plenty of  young talent ready for the big time.

If IPL is the benchmark I think samson has 2 IPl 100’s and so does Rahul while Dhawan has none.

Anyways I think Samson deserves a go. Don’t you think?

I am all for giving chances to young players but Dhawan has not tanked as this guy is implying. I agree with you that some new bats for India are exciting and they need to be rotated in somehow.

I use IPL as one of the benchmarks because IPL stats are meaningful. Cricket stats as present on this site are wrong and those averages are wrong. If you dont assign appropriate weights cricket stats are garbage.

Edited by Khota
6 hours ago, Khota said:

u want latest sample , Scores in syed mushtaq ali post bang series

Dhawan

24(22),

35(33),

19(18),

9(6),

0(9)

Not even a single 50 

KL rahul

84(48)

36(28)

69(46)

34 (27)

0(2)

So in Sma t20 - KL is miles ahead

Dhawan in 2019 international t20- avg of 22 .....s/r of 110 (not even a single 50 in 2019)

KL in 2019 international t20 - avg of 38.40...s/r of 134 (last game he scored a 50 )

So in International t20 in 2019  - KL is miles ahead

Dhawan in IPL 2019 - 16 matches 358 runs....s/r 135

Rahul in ipl 2019 - 14 matches 438 runs ....s/r 135

So in IPL 2019 - KL played 2 less games yet scored 2 more 50s 

So KL wins all the way 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u want latest sample , Scores in syed mushtaq ali post bang series

Dhawan

24(22),

35(33),

19(18),

9(6),

0(9)

Not even a single 50 

KL rahul

84(48)

36(28)

69(46)

34 (27)

0(2)

So in Sma t20 - KL is miles ahead

Dhawan in 2019 international t20- avg of 22 .....s/r of 110 (not even a single 50 in 2019)

KL in 2019 international t20 - avg of 38.40...s/r of 134 (last game he scored a 50 )

So in International t20 in 2019  - KL is miles ahead

Dhawan in IPL 2019 - 16 matches 358 runs....s/r 135

Rahul in ipl 2019 - 14 matches 438 runs ....s/r 135

So in IPL 2019 - KL played 2 less games yet scored 2 more 50s 

So KL wins all the way 

That is why you are Captain Clueless. The variables in S M Trophy are too many so it is not fair. In series against BD there were very few variables and on top of it Dhawan face more hostile initial spell and he out performed Rahul.

It is a shame stats you live by you clearly don't  understand.

Here are the numbers  side by side.

Dhawan                                  Rahul

41  97.2                                15  88.2

31   114                                  8   72

19   118                                 52  148

91                                          75

Side by side one guy has a better scoring rate, more runs but let us drop him. HATER.

48 minutes ago, Khota said:

That is why you are Captain Clueless. The variables in S M Trophy are too many so it is not fair. In series against BD there were very few variables and on top of it Dhawan face more hostile initial spell and he out performed Rahul.

hostile 

Samne konsa dale steyn tha 

Dhawan                                  Rahul

41  97.2                                15  88.2

31   114                                  8   72

8 was not out so totally unfair assessment as its impossible to score once target is over......clearly u dnt knw rules of the game

19   118                                 52  148

This show dhawan on his goods days doesnt do much , cant score a 50 and when rahul has a good day he scores 50 

91                                          75

91 in 3 outs so he avg 30 with 107 s/r

75 in 2 outs so he avg 37 with 119 s/r

at the end of the series thats were both stand,such is ur weak argument that u hve to take support of KL innings where he was nout n taregt was finished means it was impossible for him to score runs. Clearly not only u dnt understand stats, diff formats but also rules of the game 

Side by side one guy has a better scoring rate, more runs but let us drop him. HATER.

So , in the end

KL outscores him in IPL, 2019, whole t20 career, Syed mushtaq ali 

Kya hua baba Rahul ke run dekh ke ipl ka logic khatam ho gaya jo itni der se de rhe the, itne  bure din aa gaye that u hve to use someone not out to put him down

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
47 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hostile 

Samne konsa dale steyn tha 

8 was not out so totally unfair assessment as its impossible to score once target is over......clearly u dnt knw rules of the game

This show dhawan on his goods days doesnt do much , cant score a 50 and when rahul has a good day he scores 50 

91 in 3 outs so he avg 30 with 107 s/r

75 in 2 outs so he avg 37 with 119 s/r

at the end of the series thats were both stand,such is ur weak argument that u hve to take support of KL innings where he was nout n taregt was finished means it was impossible for him to score runs. Clearly not only u dnt understand stats, diff formats but also rules of the game 

So , in the end

KL outscores him in IPL, 2019, whole t20 career, Syed mushtaq ali 

Kya hua baba Rahul ke run dekh ke ipl ka logic khatam ho gaya jo itni der se de rhe the, itne  bure din aa gaye that u hve to use someone not out to put him down

Dhawan was the second highest run getter in IPL. Not shabby. He outperformed KL in BD series. Not shabby. Let us drop him. Reason - I dont like him. Come up with a better arguement next time. Right now you come across as a very narrow minded petty person.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Dhawan was the second highest run getter in IPL. Not shabby.

Rahul outperformed dhawan in 2 less games

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

He outperformed KL in BD series. Not shabby. Let us drop him.

How did Dhawan outperform rahul in bang series ??

Rahul has a better s/r , avg and even a 50 .....

Reason - I dont like him. Come up with a better arguement next time. Right now you come across as a very narrow minded petty person.

right now its ur defense that getting narrow

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
17 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rahul outperformed dhawan in 2 less games

How did Dhawan outperform rahul in bang series ??

Rahul has a better s/r , avg and even a 50 .....

right now its ur defense that getting narrow

Dhawan has more runs and averages are a quirk in cricket. I rather pick someone who scores two 30's than some one who scores a duck and a 60. Consistency needs to be rewarded.

Edited by Khota
8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

in bang  series 

Dhawan avg 30

KL 37

In ipl 2019

KL avg 53

Dhawan 34

In international career

Rahul avg 42

dhawan avg 27

Ab bol kisko nhin pata stats 

In BD series which is the latest Dhawan scored 91. KL 75.

91>>>>>>75

95 is better than 75.

Those 95 were against tougher attack and more hostile. 75 were against tired attack. KL if opens will be out for duck half the time.

Edited by Khota