One year anniversary of Bobs death, thoughts?

does it matter? He is no more. Let his soul rest in Peace.
Well sir, it does. With your theory, no murder would be investigated and no culprit would be brought to justice because the victim is no more? Bob Woolmer was a recognized cricketer and fans of the game have a right to know how he met his death.
Its a natural death for sure. There is no way a high profile murder can happen, with not even a single prime suspect or clinching evidence. R.I.P Bob !
We have to keep two things in mind: 1. The investidation has been very very bad. It couldn't have been worse. 2. There was enough evidence to suggest murder. 3. A high profiled criminal gets diplomatic support from his country. It has happened before, hasnt it?

Well well This was an incident that everyone was following closely initially.....But as time passed out it was just silenced and went just into the history books.... The so proclaimed Best Police force(Scotland Yard) was clueless.....Personally i from what i know feel it is a natural death as there is no evidence even to bring the slightest doubts about this being a murder...

He was easily the best coach in the 90s. Cronje and Woolmer were an amazing team. But when it came to the world cup, Woolmer will be remembered for: 1. Resting AD against WI in the '96 Q/F 2. The '99 Tie 3. '07 Loss to Ireland Regarding his death, I guess that mystery will never be solved. RIP BW.