Tanhaji :the unsung warrior official trailer

vayuu1

45 minutes ago, diga said:

^ history buff & he names his son after Taimur.. :no:

He is clear on what he wishes to convey. The rest of the Indian hindus can either choose to ignore it with pseudo secularism tinted glasses or can see it through the hypocrisy.

3D could have been much better. Growing trend to make movies on Indian heros, which is nice. Personally prefer to watch historical movies than fiction ones. Guess the film has done well to pass on the message to this generation how things were centuries back. The core concept is well communciated but surely some scenes could eb twekaed better.

5 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Who would have thought that this movie will become a rage, our icfers were mocking this. 

Lets face it as any periodic film bollywood makes its loaded with CGI which looks so unrealistic.. everything from buildings, animals, backgrounds are all CGI. LOTR which came out in 2001 has better CGI,.. but i liked it due to it realistically portraying the bravery of marathas and how they are standing up for the Hindu Dharma even if it means fighting against a backstabbing Rajput.

Ajay Devgan nailed it with his acting and the focus of the film was about the historical plot and the soundtrack as opposed to meaningless masala and love story

45 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

It is mind boggling how Saif thinks that idea of India first came with the British, and this man is lauded by Anupama Chopra as a history buff lol

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

What can you expect from a person whose grand father wanted to merge his riyasat into Pakistan and championed the idea of Pakistan, he used to call Hindus untrustworthy, so not surprised one bit and less said about the Vidhu Vinod, the rajdans, the panditas the better utter disgrace on KPs,was reading about girija tikku rape and murder, a 26 yr old kp women whose family was shifting to jammu after the events of 19 Jan 1990 she was called to collect her salary as she was a lab assistant, she was kidnapped from there, was raped for days, tortured beyond cruelty and was cut by a saw into two pieces, with her body found on road side, why I am typing this, is because I want to tell those apologetic sob's that enough is enough, yes not all Muslim's are bad, but where are these liberal Muslim's, and why are they not calling out these mofo radicals mere condemning is not enough, bc Chewtiya samjha hai kya, bc Sara secularism hum hi dikhaye taaki kal ko humare  bachche  Hume gaaliya de ki humare liye lade kyu nhi ,kyu nhi ek safe atmosphere diya hum ko. 

What can you expect from a person whose grand father wanted to merge his riyasat into Pakistan and championed the idea of Pakistan, he used to call Hindus untrustworthy, so not surprised one bit and less said about the Vidhu Vinod, the rajdans, the panditas the better utter disgrace on KPs,was reading about girija tikku rape and murder, a 26 yr old kp women whose family was shifting to jammu after the events of 19 Jan 1990 she was called to collect her salary as she was a lab assistant, she was kidnapped from there, was raped for days, tortured beyond cruelty and was cut by a saw into two pieces, with her body found on road side, why I am typing this, is because I want to tell those apologetic sob's that enough is enough, yes not all Muslim's are bad, but where are these liberal Muslim's, and why are they not calling out these mofo radicals mere condemning is not enough, bc Chewtiya samjha hai kya, bc Sara secularism hum hi dikhaye taaki kal ko humare  bachche  Hume gaaliya de ki humare liye lade kyu nhi ,kyu nhi ek safe atmosphere diya hum ko. 
This is why I can never trust Bollywood ..
There's a video of Saif praising Timur the barbarian ..

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk