Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Stop making a fool of yourself. You probably don't even know the history of this board and why it was created. Ask one of the founders and you will know why quality of moderation is a big deal for some of us. I have brought up moderation issues may be about a total of 5-10 times in the few years I have been here and have forced the hand of some of the moderators/founders to keep themselves in check and will continue to do so as long as I am around. I am one of the initial posters who actually recruited people to this site when we barely had 10 members and surely know when it is time to leave without newbies like you trying to tell me.
Even ram was a newbie once lmao

1. Dexter Morgan - Most boring poster ever. 2. Fontaine - Acts like a tough guy on here. Always full of pumped agression, no doubt 5ft weakling in real life, so has to make up for it on net 3. Sree India - Hates any praise for India and always wants aussies to win. Then when india beats aussies claims indian fan. However, always ready to hammer india and laugh when they lose. Right let the fun and games begin in earnest:--D

Two types: 1) Posters who resort to Ad Hominem attacks when they have no comeback 2) Moral posturing posters I have noticed more often than not that posters indulging in (1) indulge in (2) as well.
I do that. :--D I'm usually owned or I am really lazy to reply back.

I have brought up moderation issues may be about a total of 5-10 times in the few years I have been here and have forced the hand of some of the moderators/founders to keep themselves in check and will continue to do so as long as I am around. I am one of the initial posters who actually recruited people to this site when we barely had 10 members and surely know when it is time to leave without newbies like you trying to tell me.
:omg: