Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Guest Hiten.

Without a doubt flamy. This stupid nut cannot stay on the topic more than half the time and the remaining half he spams the forum with ":hysterical:". How I wish I had banning and user deleting powers.. :wall:

Well I did make a formal complaint on this breach through the formal manner but have no reply from the admin side. We are always told to complain through this system and that it would be dealt with fairly. Instead have had name calling in reply. Clearly Rajiv you are proffessional enough that you would never do this. In fact there are certain administrators who certainly would never do this I am certain. However, there is no doubt that one of your admins thought it would be funny to breach this confidentiality and has let their personal grudges get in the way of their professionalism.
Listen Dave, I can confirm ICF had absolutely no involvement in this so called "breach", so spare them of your venom.

Listen Dave' date=' I can confirm ICF had absolutely no involvement in this so called "breach", so spare them of your venom.[/quote'] Well Sree Brown Nose your defence of your beloved mods is very touching and sweet. Your loyalty and continued boot licking is something to be admired in many respects. However Sree Brown Nose there is no other way you could have got my e mail address without such a leak. But hey keep up your desperate defence of the breach of confidentiality and continue the bare faced lies. Hey keep this boot licking up and they may even pat you on the head and throw you an extra biscuit!

^^ Why would any of the admins give Sree or any member your email address? You do know once you put something up on the net, its there forever usually. There are many tools, which with the right know-how can give you a lot more information than you'd imagine

^^ Why would any of the admins give Sree or any member your email address? You do know once you put something up on the net, its there forever usually. There are many tools, which with the right know-how can give you a lot more information than you'd imagine
Exactly why would they? But they did. So you are saying sree brown nose hacked in to the site to get my e mail address:haha: Confidentiality has been breached. Its not hard to imagine is it. Mods have access to this info, mods have personal grugdes, mod then gets consumed by personal grudges(most hate me anyway) and abuse their powers. As they say Power Corrupts:((

Morris' date=' the guy posts essays of garbage at times, your waste time reading it and think feck what a waste of 2 minutes, time I will never get back again:mad:[/quote'] Lol, just saw this gem. :laugh: Listen Lebowski, if you don’t like reading my posts, I gladly welcome you to put me in your ignore list. You write as though I flood your inbox with messages, begging you to read what I post. Please, I implore you, ignore me. Take my word for it, it aint gonna make me bawl tears all night. :laugh: