Salute to Sachin Tendulkar

I like the one with the stats. However, Sachin's picture seems blurred, would it possible to make his picture sharper? and could we also get a version of the wallpaper without any text and just Sachin and his name? Thanks, and great work! I am looking forward to downloading several wp's from that site.

graphic, I will look into the blurred image issue. Which OS, and resolution is your computer set you/ Which wallpaper are you referring to and which resolution. Also, which text would you like removed? The stats? There are two other versions without the stats/bio Thanks for the feedback

silv3rado, I have Ubuntu and my resolution is 1440x900. In all the three wallpapers, everything but Sachin looks sharp. Sachin's image seems blurred to me. In the one with the black background, I'd like the "Strive to be best" text removed, if possible. Thank you, and again, great work on these wallpapers and the website looks awesome as well.

@ pred: yes and no. Its a group of people. Btw, its cricgrafix.com ;-) @graphic: Since the biggest resolution is 1280x1024, and yours is much more. I am assuming that your OS is stretching the wallpaper to fit your screen, hence the distortion. I think I will need to create a wide screen resolution of 1600x (1200 I think). Why dont you want to 'strive to be the best'?:D Ok, I'll remove it. Probably tomorrow though with new version.

@ pred: yes and no. Its a group of people. Btw, its cricgrafix.com ;-) @graphic: Since the biggest resolution is 1280x1024, and yours is much more. I am assuming that your OS is stretching the wallpaper to fit your screen, hence the distortion. I think I will need to create a wide screen resolution of 1600x (1200 I think). Why dont you want to 'strive to be the best'?:D Ok, I'll remove it. Probably tomorrow though with new version.
Actually, silv3rado, I didn't even apply it as a wallpaper. In firefox itself, it was not looking sharp. But thank you for offering to do the widescreen resolution, and yeah I believe it is 1600x1200. Thank You!
Actually, silv3rado, I didn't even apply it as a wallpaper. In firefox itself, it was not looking sharp. But thank you for offering to do the widescreen resolution, and yeah I believe it is 1600x1200. Thank You!
Apologies for the late reply. Actually, I'm free only on the weekends. As for the problem, I think the problem is with the source I guess. I dont have access to high quality pics so I think that's where the problem resides.
I love them! One suggestion, coming from somewhat of a photshop expert: Don't use so many brushes! Keep it simple! :D Other then that, fantastic work! I love it, i'm using one now! Also, use more up to date renders! Good job, dude.
Thanks, good advice. You noticed it. Any ideas how to solve the blurry Tendulkar pic problem as noticed by graphic? Btw, is it only grafic or are the other posters also experiencing the same problem. Thanks for the feeback again.
Not many good at detecting sarcasm here' date=' I think.[/quote'] Aye...and if anyone wants to pit their cricketing knowledge versus Tapioca, i say good luck, for this guy has demonstrated over and over ( at the old board and at VTCB, where i read but don't post ) that his knowledge of cricket is encyclopediac.... Taps is as much a 'fool' in cricketing issues as Rutherford was in Physics...