Yuvi

Flintoff

Lee

Warne

Archer

Starc

12th man: Bumrah

Game rules:

• You can't pick players from the original 11 (in the first post which has Starc)
  • You can't pick more than 11 players (no X/Y.)  Should pick b/w Sehwag or Gayle :lol:
  • No 12th man. Just 11 names (here Bumrah would replace Starc)

Edited by zen
On 2/10/2020 at 4:25 AM, Vijy said:

harry potter, 6 weasley bros, longbottom, malfoy, snape (wk), dumbledore (c)

Can your squad even compete against my evil wizarding squad?

Lord Voldy(C),

Salazar Slytherin,

Grindelwald(WK),

Lucious Malfoy

Igor Karkaroff

Fenrir Greyback,

Barty Crouch Jr

Dolohov

Yaxley

Augustus Rookwood

Amycus Carrow

Edited by diehardpacer

Each player of mine should be assumed to be in their prime, before found out and before caught for chucking.

Shane Watson

Sunil Narine

Rohit Sharma

Yuvraj Singh

Flintoff

Ab de Villiers

Thala Dhoni (Wk) (C) 

Rashid Khan

Ajantha mendis

Saeed Ajmal

Lasith Malinga

Tempted to select McCullum but Shane Watson gives that extra pace option.

With pre-chucking, pre-decoded days of Ajmal, Narine and Mendis and Thala Dhoni to apply Dhoniconda. Flintoff, Watson and master Malinga at death overs. Rashid khan in between..... Yeah no team is beating my team anytime soon.

Edited by Scar
5 minutes ago, Scar said:

Each player of mine should be assumed to be in their prime, before found out and before caught for chucking.

Shane Watson

Sunil Narine

Rohit Sharma

Yuvraj Singh

Flintoff

Ab de Villiers

Thala Dhoni (Wk) (C) 

Rashid Khan

Ajantha mendis

Saeed Ajmal

Lasith Malinga

Tempted to select McCullum but Shane Watson gives that extra pace option.

With pre-chucking, pre-decoded days of Ajmal, Narine and Mendis and Thala Dhoni to apply Dhoniconda. Flintoff, Watson and master Malinga at death overs. Rashid khan in between..... Yeah no team is beating my team anytime soon.

Tons of spinners and Dhoniconda expectations against a line up that eats spin for breakfast and when conditions are expected to be batting friendly in T20s .... BOL :lol:

2 hours ago, zen said:

Tons of spinners and Dhoniconda expectations against a line up that eats spin for breakfast and when conditions are expected to be batting friendly in T20s .... BOL :lol:

Well IPL wickets are batting friendly and yet Prime Narine and Malinga were hard to even get single from. 

Then Ajmal, Flintoff and Rashid in middle over. Relentless bowling attack. 

I am sure KL Rahul and Warner won't last an over against Narine who will chucking to his heart's content.

2 minutes ago, Scar said:

Well IPL wickets are batting friendly and yet Prime Narine and Malinga were hard to even get single from. 

Then Ajmal, Flintoff and Rashid in middle over. Relentless bowling attack. 

I am sure KL Rahul and Warner won't last an over against Narine who will chucking to his heart's content.

Chucking  :hmmmm:

DQed :p:

Edited by zen
Just now, zen said:

Chucking  :hmmmm:

DQed

Well they aren't reported yet so technically they can. :giggle:

You have to agree that your batting isn't equipped to handle this bowling attack especially in the hand of Maestro Spin leader as captain.

1 minute ago, Scar said:

Well they aren't reported yet so technically they can. :giggle:

You have to agree that your batting isn't equipped to handle this bowling attack especially in the hand of Maestro Spin leader as captain.

I can see the bowlers getting smashed chucking or not as many of those in top 7  can dispatch spin relatively easily(but this is a fair game concept so have to assume no chucking)  :p:

Edited by zen
3 hours ago, zen said:

I can see the bowlers getting smashed chucking or not as many of those in top 7  can dispatch spin relatively easily(but this is a fair game concept so have to assume no chucking)  :p:

Narine to Warner, OUT, there's the impact Narine can have, Warner is gone, that was    a tough tough delivery first up for Warner, it spat up off the pitch, a lot more than              Warner expected, he edges it through to first slip, where the man with one of the safest pairs of hands, Watson, snaps it up as comfortably as he has over the past 15 years.

Rashid Khan to Rahul, OUT, trapped in front of middle and off! Half-tracker outside off and holds its line. Too quick for Rahul, and the ball stays low too, as the batsman misses the leg-side whip. Goes under his bat, and hits his front leg. An easy call for the umpire.

Narine to Kohli, out Bowled!! Narine has gone right through Kohli, but is it too late in the piece? This was tossed up and spun back from a length, Kohli was half forward as he looked to defend, the ball clips the pads and goes on to hit the top of middle stump. Narine appealed for LBW, but the bails had already come off, Kohli goes out bowled.

Flntoff to Hussey, OUT, GODDIM! That's a thoroughly deserved wicket from Flintoff, ball jumped off the length, Hussey trying to leave this but was too late, got a bottom edge and the ball crashed into his off stump. Terrific, tight, controlled bowling from Flintoff- all night, even at death overs.

SaeedAjmal to Maxwell, OUT, Ajmal has one now, and Maxwell's perky innings is over, leaned forward for the strike over deep midwicket again, but found wide long on instead, credit to Ajmal for tossing it up again after being hit for six earlier in the over.

And so on...

:bow:
Edited by Scar