Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

nothing to laugh in it. its a very serious matter. i cant afford to lose this bet
What happens if you lose ?
Predz is actually worried about amits loosing :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Amit, can you send me a photo of your photo's photo- I know a girl who will like to be your girlfriend
which girl?????
This is out of this World Stuff Man ... I am bursting into tears with laughter ... its 3 in the morning here ... and i am laughing my assss off :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i cant understand y is everyone making fun of me out here. its a very cruel thing to make fun of someone. u ppl dont have any feelings. i posted this msg out here with high hopes that 1 of u ppl will be able to help me' date=' but till now no one has helped me. plz help me, i do need to win this bet. also, after winning the bet,[b'] the person who has given this bet will show me & that girl a film & throw a lunch in a good hotel. if i lose, the outcome will be very bad :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: plz help me. also, if u know any girl in & around delhi/noida who is not booked, then plz help me that i can make her my girl-friend. also, my phone no is 9868046280 & it is a real phone no of a mtnl mobile in delhi

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: second time reading this thread is just as funny!

People will be willing to pay to read this thread.....:hysterical::hysterical: There was another funny one when amits had started some nonsense on some F1 forum and half of the old ICF had reached that forum to heckle him there.The poor forum members didn't know what hit them.I had bookmarked it to read as relief for PMS...:hysterical::hysterical:but unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost it. Oye amits.....kuch pata hai woh thread kahan hai???:--D

This thread is hilarious. Seriously. It's actually so funny, I forgot to say LoL. Not just the OP, but the serious responses... @m1t$, you have this weird thing about leaving India which hinders you, because for 50 Euros, I could set you up with an extremely attractive Dutch girl (for about 15 minutes)...