Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

the attitude of girls towards the girl-friend search by boys reminds of the attitude shown by bangladesh batsmen during their run chase of 180 runs against canada in the 2003 wc. the same way as bangladesh batsmen threw away their wickets' date=' with each of them thinking that the other guy will help them win, here also, all girls back away thinking that the other girl will take the responsibility. but as in both cases, no one took it till now :([/quote'] Oh i see, i think you should go for the Bang-la-deshi chicks. It makes sense, no?

Yaar ' date=' I am 100% sure , he is the_indian_fan. Look at his ranting over Rohit Sharma's selection and Bangladesh test status.[/quote'] rohit sharma is the worst ever cricketer to play cricket. anyone who is a indian fan would hate rohit sharma there is no ranting over bangladesh test status. it is juat that there are a lot of similarities between people like amits getting a girl-friend & ireland getting test status. heres how - **** guys have girl-friends & **** teams like bangladesh have test status. better guys like amits dont have a girl-friend & better teams like ireland dont have test status, despite both of them trying very hard over the last 4 years to achieve that(girl-friend/test status)

Oh i see' date=' i think you should go for the Bang-la-deshi chicks. It makes sense, no?[/quote'] this is the match i was talking about - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65239.html look at bangladeshs batting performance over there - 120 all out :hysterical: highest score of 25 and this is the line from the match-report that says it all - similarly, the girls also back away from becoming girl-friends in the same way bangladeshi batsmen were throwing their wickets away in that match

amits forum and site? :confused: Did I miss something?
That was one of the funniest incidents - amits had started a breakaway forum from the old ICF. DW, Captain of Bhangra, and Fist of Fury absolutely wrecked that place by trolling and spamming. amits even offered them administrator/moderator rights in order to call a truce.

That was one of the funniest incidents - amits had started a breakaway forum from the old ICF. DW' date=' Captain of Bhangra, and Fist of Fury absolutely wrecked that place by trolling and spamming. amits even offered them administrator/moderator rights in order to call a truce.[/quote'] :woot::woot:

That was one of the funniest incidents - amits had started a breakaway forum from the old ICF. DW' date=' Captain of Bhangra, and Fist of Fury absolutely wrecked that place by trolling and spamming. amits even offered them administrator/moderator rights in order to call a truce.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: