British Lawmaker, Outspoken Critic of Govt’s J&K Move, Denied Entry Into India

Gollum

1 hour ago, Stumped said:

Parliamentary groups have to declare all their funding sources above £1500. That tweet is pretty clearly accusing members of parliament of taking under the table finance from a foreign intelligence agency.

Have you considered that she's part of this group to do her job, representing the interests of her constituents?

That doesnt mean the 'British parliament is receiving illegal funding' If you cant put your point across in English properly please go take some classes.

Also constituency representation by an MP is based on the interests of their constituents which are limited to local and national issues of that particular country. Many of the constituents in her area are British citizens, ( they might have Pakistani origin) therefore she has no remit to raise issues which are part of another sovereign country's internal matter as concerns for HER constituents. They are not stakeholders in India's internal matters.

Its like saying if a Delhi MP has many Tibetians origin residents in their constituency, its their job to go to China and start stirring up **** in there. Its laughable.

2 minutes ago, Stumped said:

Let's not get into semantics, he's accusing multiple members of parliament of taking illegal under the table payments from a foreign intelligence agency.

MPs can represent their constituents in any area that is reasonable to discuss in parliament. I'd consider ensuring human rights aren't violated worldwide a very reasonable discussion.

The intention of not wanting news that has very little credibility and absolutely nothing factual to back it up spread by those with a notable social media following? Given I clearly have limited knowledge perhaps you could extend it by providing the evidence of multiple members of parliaments receiving illegal payments from the ISI?

The same way the human rights are been given to minorities and Balochis in Pakistan..? Let me know when that is brought up in the UK parliament next time.

Also they might be reasonable to discuss in the British Parliament according to you.. but clearly India has no obligation to let in elements which engage in anti india propaganda. This parliamentary group can do what they want or cry/moan all they want.. all they are going to get is an indifferent Conservative government and a strong indian government who will basically give them two fingers.

13 minutes ago, Stumped said:

Let's not get into semantics, he's accusing multiple members of parliament of taking illegal under the table payments from a foreign intelligence agency.

MPs can represent their constituents in any area that is reasonable to discuss in parliament. I'd consider ensuring human rights aren't violated worldwide a very reasonable discussion.

The intention of not wanting news that has very little credibility and absolutely nothing factual to back it up spread by those with a notable social media following? Given I clearly have limited knowledge perhaps you could extend it by providing the evidence of multiple members of parliaments receiving illegal payments from the ISI?

first up you are a pakistani, for some time lets assume you are naturalized brit ok. 

British parliament leave alone a parliamentary grp ( which could be a rag tag group of members of a  political party Labour in this case) have no locus standi in Internal Indian matters. If some loony MP of your goes to India bearing libel then India can do as it deems fit. 

if this APPGK is a true representative of UK parliament then UK must be watched as a hostile nation by India.  They seem to want to say that 370 abrogation which is within Indian constitution is illegal, who are they to pronounce judgement on Indian constitution ? :p:

but reality is this MP representing pakistani origin citizenry of the UK should not be given much attention beyond this. 

19 minutes ago, Stumped said:

do find it quite humorous that whenever I present an opinion people don't like here I instantly become Pakistani

Lol because you are a pakistani who is ashamed of his heritage its apparent. Dont try your elaborate denials its useless pakistani do you get that ? 

Now why are pakistanis killing hindus in pakistan and marrying their young daughters ? Why do you guys do that ? How come you pakistanis hate non muslims so much what exactly is your problem pakistani what you want ?

8 minutes ago, Stumped said:

Because the idea that the leader of a group with the aim of highlighting human rights issues in both Indian and Pakistani Kashmir would want to visit both Indian and Pakistani Kashmir is completely inconceivable and not logical in any way at all....

So why does it not include any non Muslim Indian origin MPs? If human rights is the main concern of this group? Why isn’t this group talking about the human rights of the Kashmiri Hindus that were driven away from their own land by Pakistan backed separatists? Or is human rights outcry only sided?

surely MPs with origins should be putting pressures on that country as well? Clearly this is a one sided lobby group who takes orders from the ISI to peddle nonsense in the British Parliament.

i think this action was too soft.. the Indian government should take this one step further and impose a lifetime ban on any UK member of parliament who is part of this group.