Revamp indian cricket ??

I think things will take its natural recourse.
The old has to fade away, and the new has to set in. That is the essence of life isnt it?
I will be keenly watching the development of talents like Prithvi Shaw and Shubhman Gill. 
Both these guys needs to be a regular in all the 3 formats, thats what I least expect from the new selector.
We also need to see how do they nurture talents like Mavi and Nagarkotti, and then you have this new kid Tyagi.
Exciting times ahead as they say...

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They are already there with every international n league teams around the world. 

U think the anaylist they have sees only cricinfo stats...Nope . They have all the minor data avl to them. 

Infact to even cricket fans better sites are avl now like cricviz which gives details analytics like impact of players in particular situation

They are slowly making way there. Majority of them still quote staright up averages. About as uselese information that you can get.

16 minutes ago, Khota said:

They are slowly making way there. Majority of them still quote staright up averages. About as uselese information that you can get.

not slowly its been there for years

KKR rebuild there whole team with narine, russell based on moneyball strategy , u think they ll pay that high money to ppl for quoting staright up stats that are avl to even a kid . How else do u think plans have been devised against players all these years ?

22 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not slowly its been there for years

KKR rebuild there whole team with narine, russell based on moneyball strategy , u think they ll pay that high money to ppl for quoting staright up stats that are avl to even a kid . How else do u think plans have been devised against players all these years ?

Welcome to the club. You were one of the biggest proponents of staright up averages and use to make fun of me when I called it out.

dre aye durust aye.

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Oh u think i hvent used the detailed one...well u werent noticing. 

Only thing I noticed was you making fun of me when I would mention that cricket averages are meaningless. 

I am proud of you that you have learned so we can move on.

Now I need to convince you that aoo rounders dont exist.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Only thing I noticed was you making fun of me when I would mention that cricket averages are meaningless. 

I am proud of you that you have learned so we can move on.

Now I need to convince you that aoo rounders dont exist.

Nybody will 

Cricket avg are not meaningless n it never but a lot of times u have to lool beyond it as well. 

How can avg be meaningless 

Try that all rounder thing it might misfire....actually try using cricviz it gives deeper anaylitics ...ull knw the impact of all rounders. 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Nybody will 

Cricket avg are not meaningless n it never but a lot of times u have to lool beyond it as well. 

How can avg be meaningless 

Try that all rounder thing it might misfire....actually try using cricviz it gives deeper anaylitics ...ull knw the impact of all rounders. 

I knew about analytics a decade back.

As far as all rounders are concerned every sport has moved away from that concept. Cricket will too.

T20 OPENER : ROHIT SHARMA , SUBHUMAN GILL , SHIKHAR DHAWAN 

MIDDLE : KOHLI , SHREYAS IYER , MANISH PANDEY, SURYA KUMAR YADAV 

WK ; ISHAN KISHAN , K L RAHUL ,

SPINNER ; Y CHAHAL , WASHINGTON SUNDAR , RAHUL CHAHAR , K GOWTHAM, SHREYAS GOPAL   

FAST BOWLER : SHARDUL THAKUR , DEEPAK CHAHAR , NAVDEEP SAINI , HARDIK PANDYA , LEFT ARM FAST BOWLER 

On 3/20/2020 at 12:51 PM, jatinder said:

Kona Srikar Bharat need to tried in Test matches.

Surya Kumar Yadav in T20 and ODI matches.

Avesh khan in ODI .

Navdeep Saini in Test Matches as well.

Krishnappa Gowtham in ODI , T20 or Test matches.

Rahul Chahar in ODI and T20.

Bharat is a mediacore cricketer ...i would rather stick with pant..

Surya kumar needs to be tried in T20's

Its high time that saini needs to be drafted into test matches

I am excited about Gowthan...heard a lot

Rahul is budding...he needs some time