Against My Will, In The Land Of Pure

Gollum

14 hours ago, MechEng said:

Not you, but let me be honest - The incessant crying and ranting over fear of muslims and how Pakistanis are most evil people on earth has brought down this forum quality to lowest levels. 

You try to improve forum quality :thumb:

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, MechEng said:

I don't need to. But if I cannot come up with quality stuff, at least I would not pollute the forum either.

Drawing attention of people to the horrifying crimes being committed against minorities in a neighboring country which has been on a mission to undermine and erode our reputation on international platforms is polluting the forum? 

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Drawing attention of people to the horrifying crimes being committed against minorities in a neighboring country which has been on a mission to undermine and erode our reputation on international platforms is polluting the forum? 

Yes. Because being aware about a crime thousand miles away does minuscule about actually dealing with the core of the problem (you have no control over it anyway) other than online bawling. Pakistan are already on the verge of becoming a Chinese colony due to their own regressive mindset without India's intervention, so worrying about Pakistan's internal matters is a waste of time anyway.