Sehwag 400: The BIG BOYS betting table

Gambit

For all those who missed a mere 300, fear not. Tomorrow by around tea another record would have crashed. That is Brian Charles Lara's highest ever first class score of 500. Sehwag will become the first ever and the ONLY BATSMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME EVEN NEXT 100 YEARS TO SCORE A TEST 500.
No chance. Take it from me. Sehwag will not break the 400. Want to bet $90,000 on it?
For all those who missed a mere 300, fear not. Tomorrow by around tea another record would have crashed. That is Brian Charles Lara's highest ever first class score of 500. Sehwag will become the first ever and the ONLY BATSMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME EVEN NEXT 100 YEARS TO SCORE A TEST 500.
:finger: if he doesn't :finger:
Guest HariSampath
No chance. Take it from me. Sehwag will not break the 400. Want to bet $90' date='000 on it?[/quote'] I am in and you are on. ICF $ 90,000 on Virender Sehwag getting 400. Please confirm, and is this the biggest single private bet on ICF ??? :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up:
I am in and you are on. ICF $ 90,000 on Virender Sehwag getting 400. Please confirm, and is this the biggest single private bet on ICF ??? :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up:
Confirmed. I think it is the biggest private bet. It's going to be the easiest 90K I ever made. :laugh:
I have only $3000 ICF to bat...give me some odds Gambit. I am small fry...but I want to take your money...how about 100/1 odds for me? p.s. Oh...I see you are also running low after the last bet. Damn! Got in to late to make a killing.
I would have but I've bet nearly everything with Hari. If I bet with you too and lose both bets, I will be seen sitting at a traffic signal with a begging bowl. :laugh: I'm sure others will be willing to bet with you.
Guest HariSampath

LOL @ gambo...take some side bets with any suckers available on when Dravid will get past 10,000 and then a 100 etc...you may make some money..to buy a bowl at least :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

Gambo, everyone here on ICF know I never lose any bet on Sehwag ! I won that 10-1 odds bet that he will go to Australia even when he was not in the 24 probables. Then I won the bet he will make a 100 at Adelaide ..LOL

Gambo, everyone here on ICF know I never lose any bet on Sehwag ! I won that 10-1 odds bet that he will go to Australia even when he was not in the 24 probables. Then I won the bet he will make a 100 at Adelaide ..LOL
Hari, I don't lose. Period. :P
Guest HariSampath

Dont worry Gambo, the moment Sehwag reaches 400, I shall offer you a bet for 500, which by the way, he is 100% sure to get around tea .

Right $13000 anyone for sehwag not breaking 400 barrier. this way if he does i m overjoyed anyway cause sehwag scored 400 barrier but if he doesnt i can console on the fact that i have doubled my dollars.
tell me ur max bet .. Im in .. I hv a feeling that veeru will either get without adding a single run or make 400 So Im happy to take ur bet for whatever amt u want ... 13k ? deal ? veeru to score 399+

Don...okay...you're on for $300 ICF. Since you are the Don, I will accept 1/1 odds. p.s. By the way...how to transfer money on the forum? I don't know how.

if u lose u give me all 3000 dollars of urs if i win i give you 3000 dollars
Hang on. I lose, you get 3000...you win I get 3000. Nett 0. What about if I win and you lose?