Right to Curse....and ICF infractions

Guest HariSampath

Right to Curse....and ICF infractions  

1. 1.

• No .Infraction not justified. Cursing Dravid now was justified
    • Yes. Cursing Not justified, infraction is justified.

Predator...you know the difference between what you are writing and what he has been doing for the last few months.It is one thing to dislike /hate and occasionally abuse some player...but what is the excuse for his bitter hating crusade that he has been carrying on for months, day in and day out for the last few months?It is probably expected from a paani poori but for someone who is considered a wiser ,older and respected(:rolleyes:) poster...his behavior was pathetic. One wouldn't even mind if he kept it to a special "abuse fest" thread...but he does it all over the place ...that is not on. BTW I didn't even report him becauseI didn't expect any better from this person.

Guest Hiten.

Indians cricket supporters are known for their absurd behavior towards their cricketers. Everyone is entitled to what they say about certain players. You cannot force him to like/dislike a particular player. There should not be any penalty for abusing the player.

Predator...you know the difference between what you are writing and what he has been doing for the last few months.It is one thing to dislike /hate and occasionally abuse some player...but what is the excuse for his bitter hating crusade that he has been carrying on for months, day in and day out for the last few months?It is probably expected from a paani poori but for someone who is considered a wiser ,older and respected(:rolleyes:) poster...his behavior was pathetic. One wouldn't even mind if he kept it to a special "abuse fest" thread...but he does it all over the place ...that is not on.
what about ppl who do the same for SRT , Sreesanth , UV , SG ,Symonds, ponting etc ? we all have a favorites and then there are few whom we hate .. so what if I call dravid an a hole or Bhajji a moron (I have called Bhajji an idiot at least 50 times on this forum) Some posters still hate dhoni as he reportedly sacrificed a lamb... and its not limited to one thread either

Who is abusing anyone with such choicest personal abuse desi? I have seen a few other MB which have become redundant because of such bitter biased abusing but even in those MB the posters had not stooped down to use such filthy language against anyone... You find this acceptable...that's fine.... You can give him a medal.

yes its ok for all of us to * Call UV useless * UV's gf a whore * Dhoni a ganwaar * Aussies = convicts * Gavaskar = selfish * Proctor = Gora b@stard but hey we cant say Dravid's batting was irritatingly slow to me as long as the abuse is not against a poster , his country or religion then its ok . Can someone point out what did Hari say that has offended so many of our fellow posters since I just saw couple of posts from him against Dravid

If you wanna go, just go... khalee peeli phokat me tamaasha kyon bana rahe ho ? Take for example Gora_Pindu (who i thought was a pretty awesome guy)- he didn't like it here, he simply went MIA and now we know he is gone.....all this attention-seeking 'if ICF this, then i quit!!! else, i am here and i love you too' type of nautanki doesn't really make much sense.

Alright guys, looks like the thread has run it's course. It's just meandering into nothingness. I'll leave it open so that Hari, who started the thread, can respond to the poll and opinions here but would request others to not post here. FWIW, Hari's infraction was not for just abusing Dravid but for doing it in every post and active thread at that time and was rescinded almost immediately.

No matter what' date=' abuses to any indian player should not be allowed. Once or twice is ok but continous abuse should be stopped.[/quote'] Dont restrict the right of the posters. If you dont like to read such posters, set them on Ignore option. For some new posters, (since lot of new posters have joined ICF) - for your info, there is an IGNORE option. You can set that ignore option for people whose posts you dont like to read. Use that, rather than go worrying about "My fav indian player got abused". Rahul Dravid is a gem of a guy, but for all that, if someone who cannot understand all that wants to abuse RD on a message board, NO BIG DEAL! The abuser just does not understand the greatness of someone like RD, again, No Big Deal! Expletives against players can be modified by the Mods - if there are too many f@ck or b@$tard like posts, then that can be modified by Mods or such posts removed. But, in general dont restrict the right of the posters to post what they want (other than ofcourse abusing ICF members personally or their families personally - that is a strict No No in message boards).