Paatal Lok - Another Hinduphobic web series?

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Audiophile said:

I am not as budhdha as you think I am. Nonetheless, you will be budhdha one day, and some young ausshole will be making fun of you. What goes around comes around brother.

Atleast I will not be sitting at foreign nation and continuously bullshiting/cribbing about my motherland and the country which has offered me job. BTW....you are already been so defensive in ur last few post so nevermind.

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Atleast I will not be sitting at foreign nation and continuously bullshiting/cribbing about my motherland and the country which has offered me job. BTW....you are already been so defensive in ur last few post so nevermind.

You are a bit thick in the head, aren't you? A country that offers me job - WTF does that even mean and complaining about something does not mean there is no appreciation. Anyway, I do not want to waste time arguing with you. Reply all you want, but I have made my final post on this. 

Edited by Audiophile

4 hours ago, Audiophile said:

I don't get triggered by SM posts. It is after all a pissing contest between keyboard warriors. What is a senior citizen in India? I am over 15 years from being one here.

Just some harmless fun/banter man, all cool. 

Senior citizen cutoff in India different from the same on a sports forum :phehe:, again was just kidding. 

Enough of digression from my end. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Just some harmless fun/banter man, all cool. 

Senior citizen cutoff in India different from the same on a sports forum :phehe:, again was just kidding. 

Enough of digression from my end. 

No worries. I was not offended. We all will be one someday, me much earlier than you.