Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

35 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Mavi clocked 147kph twice yesterday, knew he would be back to his normal pace was never worried about his slow speeds however for some reason both Mavi and koti are looking innocuous even at higher pace that zip is missing they are not getting the ball to skid off the surface like in the u19s  

Yes ... the zip and bounce off the deck are still missing for both Mavi and Nagarkoti.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Yes ... the zip and bounce off the deck are still missing for both Mavi and Nagarkoti.

Zip and bounce are conditions dependent for average to short height pacers ,whereas Tall pacers get that zip and bounce easily on most surfaces

Mavi, Nagarkoti where bowling in NZ together last time so that helps with their high pace

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

What could be the reasons bro? Compare to Mavi and koti Tyagi is looking quick visually.

Mavi still looks circumspect and does not seem to be using his whole body while delivering. This is expected, I guess, after coming back from a major back injury. I hope to see him back to his old self in a couple of months.

Nagarkoti's action has changed. Where his bowling stands with this action, only time will tell. Nagarkoti is very short and has always lacked natural bounce. But his balls used to skid off the deck really sharply.  I wonder whether he is using his wrists well enough. Many young pacers develop issued with ball release after coming back from injury.

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

What could be the reasons bro? Compare to Mavi and koti Tyagi is looking quick visually.

If the point of reference is the U19 WC, then you have to keep in mind the quality of batsmen they are playing against. It is a natural tendency to become defensive in front of opponents who you psychologically assume are mightier than you. They look more like bowling to survive than bowling to kill. Thats the difference. 

I,for one feel the wrist position of Nagarkotti is fine. 

4 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

145.9 by Kartik Tyagi! Harsha, who was till now yapping about Archer's pace, is going bla bla about something irrelevant. Doesnt even bother about talking about Tyagis bowling

This is what we keep on seeing. Harsha is definitely anti Indian and should be removed from the commentary panel along with his buddy Morrison.