Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

Just now, Rightarmfast said:

The other commentator, maybe Pommie says Archer and Tyagi have similar pace, just that the reputation is different. 

To some extent. I think sometimes some bowlers styles can make the pace trickier to play. I remember I think KP saying that Brett Lee was easier to face than Shoaib Akhtar because with Brett Lee you could always see the ball and with Shoaib, the ball disappeared behind his back. I think Jofra's jog to the crease and then explosive delivery makes him very tricky to play. 

I think one thing is for sure, and that is that all batsman struggle once you get above around 152kph. Another thing for sure is that Tyagi is a huge prospect for India! Maybe India should try to send him to England for a county season? 

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

There was no context, He just blurted on his own! That theres no comparison between an Archer and a Tyagi.

If Harsha has balls then he should say in the next innings that there is no comparison between Bumrah and Pattinson in T20s and ODIs.

A few days ago, he said that Coulter-Nile is slower than Pattinson ... and then got nervous and started clarifying with  " probably " " just a bit " etc.

19 minutes ago, express bowling said:

If Harsha has balls then he should say in the next innings that there is no comparison between Bumrah and Pattinson in T20s and ODIs.

A few days ago, he said that Coulter-Nile is slower than Pattinson ... and then got nervous and started clarifying with  " probably " " just a bit " etc.

He's a wannabe cricket analyst,has zero knowledge about the game and has negative iq with regards to bowling but always try to stay relevant among phoreners by giggling and smiling foolishly and goes overboard and tries to be uber cool by looking down to Indian pacers,i need our Loverboy Shami to take him to his hotel room for atleast one night

Edited by Suhaan

20 minutes ago, msb1991 said:

To some extent. I think sometimes some bowlers styles can make the pace trickier to play. I remember I think KP saying that Brett Lee was easier to face than Shoaib Akhtar because with Brett Lee you could always see the ball and with Shoaib, the ball disappeared behind his back. I think Jofra's jog to the crease and then explosive delivery makes him very tricky to play. 

I think one thing is for sure, and that is that all batsman struggle once you get above around 152kph. Another thing for sure is that Tyagi is a huge prospect for India! Maybe India should try to send him to England for a county season? 

I agree on your first point. What I dont think is, Tyagi is any less easy to pick than Archer. And he actually didnt mean it that way, he just meant that no matter what Archer is better. 

Harsha is the last person who would know about deceptive pace for his lack of international cricket. The guy at most has played local cricket.