Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

You want him to make batsmen make mistakes ? there are restrictions on the number of short balls you can bowl,for edges there are no slips or gully , if anything mistakes from batsmen will fetch 4 runs .All he can do is go for bowled and lbw and in that process, given his accuracy he is more likely to overpitch and leak more runs .

Who am I to tell him what to do, lolz. As if he is taking my advice. I am merely putting my opinion. And one would assume getting bowled and lbw does happen when batsmen make mistakes. Why would they get out willingly? ;p By the way, there are no restrictions on short balls. There are restrictions on full fledged bouncers. The 2 are different things, arent they? You can still target the rib area and that wont be counted as a bouncer.

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

What i meant was that from your post  you seemed agree with/justify his approach ..

People who post here are passionate about the game and hence use phrases like "i want him to do this" etc.If we are to be so logical then there is no point in wasting time posting here or even following cricket and wasting our precious time.

Well then, bowlers dont need to "you have to make them make mistakes",the batsman can make the mistake on his own.Dont fielders drop catches ?

Bouncing the ball upto the chest without it become a legal bouncer ,he might as well practice pinpoint yorkers as well to go with it.

Lolz, chill down bro :) You sound like a man on a mission. Everything ok? :) Like everybody else, I am giving my opinion. But I am no professional cricket coach, nor is anybody else in this group. That is all what my statement means. 

The batsmen can make mistakes when bowlers create those opportunities, which again is a tactic. That requires thinking and skills from the bowler. I think you didnt quite get the statement. 

Yes, he can practise yorkers too. But you cant keep on bowling 6 yorkers every over. And he is not too bad with yorkers anyway.

In the first few matches in this IPL, Navdeep Saini was on the expensive side. Primarily because he was bowling too many half volleys upfront ( an old problem ) and trying a higher percentage of slower balls at the end ( something he is not good at yet )

But he rectified these aspects. Cut down on the upfront half volleys and bowled more yorkers at the death.

The result was that, in the 6 matches before he split his webbing, he bowled a good line and length and his economy rate came down drastically.

Saini's economy rates in the 6 matches before his finger injury.

5 66

Excellent !

I thing his finger injury affected his accuracy yesterday. 

I expect Saini to bowl much better on the fast bouncy Australian tracks.

Edited by express bowling

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

You are the one you gets hyped up and can't seem to forget if someone disagrees with you ,like you keep reminding rkt every now and then.

In any case I am backing out of this silly argument.I apologize if you got offended by what I wrote.

Thanks. I will take that as a personal feedback :) Cheers