Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

Mavi is probably the most skilful among our uncapped quick bowlers. He knows which balls to bowl when and can execute them too. Good channel balls at the beginning and good yorkers at the end. 

I hope he gets back to his full pace quickly.

He can be a handful if he bowls 138 k to 148 k.

10 hours ago, express bowling said:

Mavi is probably the most skilful among our uncapped quick bowlers. He knows which balls to bowl when and can execute them too. Good channel balls at the beginning and good yorkers at the end. 

I hope he gets back to his full pace quickly.

He can be a handful if he bowls 138 k to 148 k.

Missed the whole KKR match yesterday. Mavi is very skillful, but realistically I think he will be bowling around 140-145ish. Not because he cant bowl any quicker, but I think in his mind he has decided to bowl smart and at a pace which is sharp enough.

10 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Mavi is very skillful, but realistically I think he will be bowling around 140-145ish. Not because he cant bowl any quicker, but I think in his mind he has decided to bowl smart and at a pace which is sharp enough.

I get the same vibe from Mavi too.

One way he may bowl quicker maybe due to our Team India fast bowling culture now, which encourages the fast bowlers to go flat out on flat tracks, when nothing is happening. 

Yesterday, Nagarkoti was giving the fast bowler vibe ... running in hard and trying to bounce out the weaker batters. 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

I get the same vibe from Mavi too.

One way he may bowl quicker maybe due to our Team India fast bowling culture now, which encourages the fast bowlers to go flat out on flat tracks, when nothing is happening. 

Yesterday, Nagarkoti was giving the fast bowler vibe ... running in hard and trying to bounce out the weaker batters. 

Nagarkotti seems to be enjoying himself. He will get into the groove soon. Needs a very good mentor who tells him to keep bowling as fast as possible, and needs to tell him the right lengths. If he can skid on to batsmen from right lengths, he can serve India well.