Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Because we as a whole are so much infected by inferiority complex,we seek approval from these goras day in and day out

IPL doesn't need these hypocrite s as they need the IPL

For all I care, I dont mind having an all Indian IPL minus the international players. 

Someone needs to make a test version of this IPL, something like the Kerry Packer series. Thats whats going to be interesting. 

19 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Ohh I thought it was Warnie!

Warne is quarantined. Will be back sometime this week.

19 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Why would the management pick these cunts?

Many of these SA and Aussie commentators, who have played most of their cricket pre-2005, are like this.  Hayden is another one. Haysman and Symcox are somewhat similar too. Same with Healy. 

39 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Don't see any issue playing both. Krunal has won MI big games. Dubey is a youngster, inexperienced, has potential, good domestic performances. Nothing wrong in backing them.

Krunal is s good IPL player.

But, as of now, he does not look like a Team India prospect.

Dube, on the other hand, can be a good lower-middle order big hitter in LOIs if he gets over his nerves and gets used to playing 140 k+. He can go both ways.

Edited by express bowling

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Krunal has an IPL strike rate of 145. How many Indian batsmen have that!

We dont necessarily have to agree on points. I think he is garbage. And my thoughts were mirrored by Karthik just now on commentary. And I do consider him one of the few sensible commentators around. 

You can be happy with the strike rate. Each to his own.

Edited by Rightarmfast

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

We dont necessarily have to agree on points. I think he is garbage. And my thoughts were mirrored by Karthik just now on commentary. And I do consider him one of the few sensible commentators around. 

You can be happy with the strike rate. Each to his own.

There must be some reasons behind every opinion. Guy has won them IPL with the bat.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

There must be some reasons behind every opinion. Guy has won them IPL with the bat.

Have seen such players dime a dozen. He is garbage for me; And any player whos 3rd grade for test is no good for me. He is 0 with the ball and unpredictable with the bat. And thats about it. Garbage is garbage!

Edited by Rightarmfast

46 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Why would the management pick these cunts?

RAF Bhai ... I remember an incident when Hayden was commentating in an ODI. 

Bumrah was bowling 137 k to 147 k and Shami bowling 137 k to 145 k. Karthick and probably Siva were praising their bowling and their pace.

Hayden says something like, " Indians are bowling 140 and not 160 ... and so, pace won't be a problem " and  " the Aussie batsmen can play Bumrah on the front foot without any fear of a quick bouncer "  As luck would have it, within a couple of overs and with Hayden still commentating. a quick bouncer from Bumrah hit an Aussie batter on the back shoulder and he was in pain.. But Hayden was totally silent and ignored the incident. 

And later in the match, when Cummins was bowling 137 k to 147 k, the same as Bumrah, Hayden kept talking about Cummins' extra pace and how it is troubling the Indians. That he was not bowling 160 k did not seem to matter to him then.

Moreover, he conveniently mentioned the average speed of the Indian quicks and compared it with the fastest ball bowled in cricket history.

Hayden keeps on putting down Indians and being biased but we keep inviting him for commentary.