I love India............

You pathetic facking freak ! Learn ebonics and start mixing with boys in the hood like I do .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga- Nigga is a term used in African American Vernacular English that began as an eye dialect form of the word nigger (which is derived ultimately from the Latin word niger meaning the color black).[1]
I live in America and I know what that disgusting word means.......don't lecture me about Ebonics.....you disgusting racist.......that is a RACIST word period.
danda-roy, danda-roy, why are you such a petulant boy as if you lost your favorite toy danda-roy, danda-roy, your danda deprives us of joy if only you wouldn't be so coy and andrew symonds, his nick-name is roy danda-roy, danda-roy tere g aand mein danda, oye !!
:haha::haha:
danda-roy, danda-roy, why are you such a petulant boy as if you lost your favorite toy danda-roy, danda-roy, your danda deprives us of joy if only you wouldn't be so coy and andrew symonds, his nick-name is roy danda-roy, danda-roy tere g aand mein danda, oye !!
wah, wah! :D