I love India............

danda-roy, danda-roy, why are you such a petulant boy as if you lost your favorite toy danda-roy, danda-roy, your danda deprives us of joy if only you wouldn't be so coy and andrew symonds, his nick-name is roy danda-roy, danda-roy tere g aand mein danda, oye !!
wah janab wah!!
danda-roy, danda-roy, why are you such a petulant boy as if you lost your favorite toy danda-roy, danda-roy, your danda deprives us of joy if only you wouldn't be so coy and andrew symonds, his nick-name is roy danda-roy, danda-roy tere g aand mein danda, oye !!
:hysterical:
Much as I hate Danda's post' date=' we read the MB at work. Not comfortable seeing the N words thrown around by people. Please refrain from using that derogatory word. Also, it doesn't make sense to use it on desis, on whom it has no relevance at all.[/quote'] N-word ?? Nigga is routinely used by blacks and colored people against other blacks and colored people . And I am colored ! Heck , I use it with my black friends all the time. Even they refer to me as Nigga . It has got nothing to do with the actual N word.
Guest Hiten.
Javed Akhtar in the house :rock::rock:

Since the atmosphere has calmed down a bit, can we please change the title? I am sure it was written in a moment of frustration but its a bit offensive to ourselves (to me, personally). Edit: Heh. Thanks. I didn't mean to change it to "I Love India" (though I appreciate it) but the previous one just left a bad taste in the mouth (just like Samosas available in the US these days).

Edit: Heh. Thanks. I didn't mean to change it to "I Love India" (though I appreciate it) but the previous one just left a bad taste in the mouth (just like Samosas available in the US these days).
Samosas in the US - YUCK!!!:rolleyes:
N-word ?? Nigga is routinely used by blacks and colored people against other blacks and colored people . And I am colored ! Heck ' date=' I use it with my black friends all the time. Even they refer to me as Nigga . It has got nothing to do with the actual N word.[/quote'] That's pathetic.....you are your black dawgs must hail from the ghetto........because the black friends that I have would shudder to hear let alone say the despicable word. And congrats for calling yourself that. Now I realize what a low-life you are!!
you are your black dawgs must hail from the ghetto
And congrats for calling yourself that. Now I realize what a low-life you are!!
Ummmm...perhaps you are revealing a little too much about yourself here Dandaroy...just some helpful advice for you.

Guyz...Firstly whoever the topic starter is, you might've been frustrated thats why you have used such pathetic words and for the rest of the people replying please don't use such vulgar language, even though it seems funny, and I am pretty sure no one wanted to be racist here.... So everyone calm down....and you just have to accept that if India is playing crap then they are...you can't change the fact..... Hopefully India can catch up in 2nd innings or the next match...we can only hope....

Guyz...Firstly whoever the topic starter is, you might've been frustrated thats why you have used such pathetic words and for the rest of the people replying please don't use such vulgar language, even though it seems funny, and I am pretty sure no one wanted to be racist here.... So everyone calm down....and you just have to accept that if India is playing crap then they are...you can't change the fact..... Hopefully India can catch up in 2nd innings or the next match...we can only hope....
India has never bounced backed from circumstances like this one, but lets be with the hope.
India has never bounced backed from circumstances like this one, but lets be with the hope.
Of course they have. What was Calcutta 2001? Or the recent Perth win after being 2-0 down in the series? If you still reckon they haven't bounced back before...then it's about time they did. First time for everything.