Moving on-Kanpur test - Team to beat the saffers

Guest Hiten.

Moving on-Kanpur test - Team to beat the saffers  

1. 1.

• Sree,Sharma,Irfan,Bhajji,Jumbo
    • RP,Sharma,Bhajji,Jumbo,Irfan
    • Sree,Sharma,Bhajji,Jumbo

the selectors showing extreme bias in picking players from mumbai & gujarat irrespective of how cr@p they might be and not picking up players from other states irrespective of how great they might be jaffer ahead of gambhir who was in smashing form in ranji trophy & also hit 2 odi 100s in aus. jaffer was struggling badly in the 3 test matches he played in aus. jaffer picked just bcoz jaffer is from mumbai munaf ahead of pravin kumar who took 10 wickets in 4 odis in aus when munaf was being smashed all over. also, pravin kumar has the best bowling record of all indian fast bowlers in fc cricket in entire cricketing history. munaf picked just bcoz munaf is from gujarat ramesh powar ahead of ojha. ramesh powar picked just bcoz he is from mumbai

Team to beat the saffers in 3rd test If Kumble is not fit to play then this team Sehwag Jaffer Laxman Dravid Ganguly Yuvraj Dhoni Pathan Bhajji Munaf Sharma just one spinner is fine and Yuvi comes in as another bat.. and 3 seamers IF kumble is fit to play thent this following team Sehwag Jaffer Laxman Dravid Ganguly Dhoni Pathan Bhajji Kumble Sharma Munaf

hey cricks was dinesh karthik picked in the 16 squad??
nope, here is the squad though Indian squad include: Wasim Jaffer, Virender Sehwag, Rahul Dravid, Saurav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammad Kaif, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Irfan Pathan, Anil Kumble (captain), Harbhajan Singh, Piyush Chawla, Ramesh Powar, Ishant Sharma, Shanthakumaran Sreesanth, Munaf Patel

My team with reasons or comments... Sehwag ( another ten innings he can fail for scoring 319 in previous test ) Jaffar ( get satisfied that his career is over, so play him in all the matches in this series ) Dravid ( wall may stand most of the times when wickets are falling on the other end ) Ganguly ( Dada mein hai dam, let him get exhausted and declare retirement soon ) *Laxman ( let him end his search of his own recognition, we can see some stylish shots ) Kaif ( punished for long, may be he has something to prove for the last time ) +Dhoni ( some sparkling faces exist due to sudden limelight, though never consistent ) Pathan ( from bowling to batting, he is an unwanted batsman in transition ) Bhajji ( the real necessity of these days, only player in form we have ) Munaf ( lets wait n watch, if he has improved, unavoidable as no other paceman left with us ) Ishant ( aussies pitches helped him a lot, lets see if he is effective on home pitches )

Guest Hiten.
Tics' date=' you or whineleg should start the magic thread. Whichever sucker started the 2nd test thread, dont do it again. I'll ban your ar:haha:[/quote'] Just for the record, its was "Dravid" who started the thread. I'd be glad if you ban that ar$3h0l3 :D

Desi ke 11 Karthik (I know they'll pick jaffer ) V Sehwag RD VV @SS SG Kaif (again they'll pick UV) dhoni Pathan (he is better than MP any day plus he can bat!) Bhajji Kumble I Sharma (Notice the long batting line up ...) If Kumble isn't fit ... Then replace him with P Chawla .. give this guy a go and I'm sure Dhoni will handle him well (since dhoni will be the captain in Kumble's absence )

Guest whineleg
Tics' date=' you or whineleg should start the magic thread. Whichever sucker started the 2nd test thread, dont do it again. I'll ban your ar:haha:[/quote'] OK, let'z try my brahmastra again! :two_thumbs_up:

Bramhastra or no Bramhastra, we aint gonna win the third test. The gap between the two teams is too wide to bridge in a gap of few days. Specifically, I am extremely interested in our 2nd innings performance in Kanpur. It kinda gives us a VERY good idea of what this current batting line-up is capable of managing against the Saffie attack. Sure, the first innings was an aberration, but I am of the opinion that the Saffies have a slightly better batting line-up and markedly better bowling arsenal. IF we win the third test, something needs to go wrong somewhere, like what happened to us on Day 1 of Kanpur.

I think Dinesh Karthik should have been included in the squad. Aside from wicket keeping, he can bat good and also field well. I'd like to see him instead of Jaffer because I feel Jaffer has never been consistent.. Either he gets out early or makes a double century.. but nevertheless Sharma is hopefully fit and ready to play. I thinking Kaif should be given a chance...