Bowl Out Suckers - The Pakistanis

:haha: I dont care about the actual game but I cant stop laughing when I think about the paki fans who forced themselves to follow ICL as if it is serious cricket ... :hysterical:
Can't blame 'em. If I supported a team that were shunned by the world cricket community, dumped by their arch rivals in every single world cup game, crushed in the test and ODI series, given a heart breaking defeat in the T20 world cup and having series only against the likes of the mighty BD and Zim, I'd fool myself in taking ICL seriously too. :hysterical:
Can't blame 'em. If I supported a team that were shunned by the world cricket community' date=' dumped by their arch rivals in every single world cup game, crushed in the test and ODI series, given a heart breaking defeat in the T20 world cup and having series only against the likes of the mighty BD and Zim, I'd fool myself in taking ICL seriously too. :hysterical:[/quote'] and even after all this they claim that "Afridi is better than SRT , Inzi was better than SRT etc etc TBH how can someone even say that Afridi is a better batsman than SRT ... its just crazy
and even after all this they claim that "Afridi is better than SRT ' date= Inzi was better than SRT etc etc TBH how can someone even say that Afridi is a better batsman than SRT ... its just crazy
:omg: I will pray for those delusional souls.
and even after all this they claim that "Afridi is better than SRT , Inzi was better than SRT etc etc TBH how can someone even say that Afridi is a better batsman than SRT ... its just crazy
The poor fellas have to have some dream yaar...otherwise it would be all hopeless...so they live in a fairy tale instead...
:haha: I dont care about the actual game but I cant stop laughing when I think about the paki fans who forced themselves to follow ICL as if it is serious cricket ... :hysterical:
I did not follow ICL until I subscribed to Zee Sports - USA for IND-SA series. I got to tell you this ICL tournament was very keenly contested and I look forward to seeing this as and when it happens. This tournament was awesome. Lets hope IPL also lives up to expectations.