Worst dismissal ever?

wang

Oh my god...:haha: Hogg just shat himself. Worst dismissal ever ? Yeah' date=' it's worst one i've ever seen. Before this one, i thought Sehwag's dismissal in the '02 Natwest Series final was the worst ever[/quote'] what about sehwag when he got run out by sangakkara because he decided he was going to stroll to the other end

Oh my god...:haha: Hogg just shat himself. Worst dismissal ever ? Yeah' date=' it's worst one i've ever seen. Before this one, i thought Sehwag's dismissal in the '02 Natwest Series final was the worst ever[/quote'] any vids and yes inzis is awesome :two_thumbs_up:

I remember either Deep Dasgupta or MSK. Prasad ducking to a knee-high straight full toss from Travis Friend. It was followed by an almost instantaneous lbw appeal. But even before the appeal could reach a crescendo, the umpire gave it out. Any guesses on who the umpire could be ? :haha:

what about sehwag when he got run out by sangakkara because he decided he was going to stroll to the other end
Sehwag could have his own exclusive set of rankings, to be honest. Some of his dismissals have been so bizarre - especially the ones in ODIs. This is the video i was referring to. Only god knows what he was thinking when he played this "shot". [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=MGxpJgKWXKQ]YouTube - Silly Virender Sehwag Dismissal[/ame]