If Sachin Plays in IPL

I would b mightly pissed off..... i jus came across this news... I hope he skips this stupid IPL thing..it wud b insane if he plays IPL n gets injured n cudnt play intl matches.. doesnt look good when he skips Intl matches cuz of injuries. -------------------------------------------- Sachin will be fit for IPL: Lalchand Rajput PTI PrintSaveWrite to EditorMail MUMBAI, April 7: Sachin Tendulkar will miss India's third and final Test against South Africa with a groin injury but Indian Premier League's Mumbai Indians team is optimistic that their captain would regain fitness to play the Twenty20 tournament beginning April 18. "Sachin is a player who does not like to miss any games. I am sure the physio will take care of him and he will be all right in time for the IPL," Mumbai Indians coach Lalchand Rajput said on Monday. Tendulkar had missed the second Test between India and South Africa at Ahmedabad due to a groin injury. Rajput refused to confirm whether Tendulkar with Sri Lankan Sanath Jayasuriya would open the innings for the team. "There are four to five options that we have. We will look at the opposition team and wicket before deciding the openers for a match," he said. The Mukesh Ambani-owned Mumbai Indians will start a preparatory camp on April 11, a week ahead of the beginning of the cash-rich league which will see eight teams competing. The team management also announced the appointment of television commentator Harsha Bhogle as an advisor to the team who will aid in the planning of strategy. While acknowledging that he had never worked in the management of a team before, Bhogle said he was looking forward to aiding in the planning of the team's strategy. R Balachandran, the team's CEO, said the squad will also be starting their promotional campaigns in the coming days to connect with potential fans. "The fans will have a chance to interact with the team through the website and other means," he said.

its not abt that Domaink.. hes already struggling with injuries.. do u think he need this masala cricket now?? when there were news tht he voluntarily opted out of 20-20WC cuz he tot its for young guys... why hes playing this?? and thttoo when hes struggling with injury.... sorry, i dont care abt other players.... actually this Lalchand is a fuking idiot.. he jus wants to b in the limelight, stupid fuk... this is jus an uneccsary statment for now.. some ppll cant keep their mouth shut...

Yes, and moreover, I think some people should be allowed to like some part of their life on their own....they should be allowed to do what they want to do. Sachin has done enough for the country and still continues to do. The chap came to play days after his father died. He has sacrificed many things for this cause. Whats wrong if he wants a bit of T20 fun. Last time also he refused because he believed that the T20 team would do better without him. This is not serious cricket, let him play.

There's no way Sachin's NOT gonna play in the IPL. He's the captain of the team, and the whole team, infact the whole franchise, is built around him. And being the fanatic that I am, I will be mighty pissed if he doesnt play, because I reach Mumbai on 20th May, and will be going to the last home game for Mumbai (21st May) as well as the semifinals and final. If Sachin pulls out, my plan gets f'ed up :((

its not abt that Domaink.. hes already struggling with injuries.. do u think he need this masala cricket now?? when there were news tht he voluntarily opted out of 20-20WC cuz he tot its for young guys... why hes playing this?? and thttoo when hes struggling with injury.... ...
couldnt agree more. 14 games in 6 weeks for a recovering sachin might be to much. Cant see him not give his 100% and i bet he will bowl as well. Dhoni spoke abt how tough a 20-20 game is. But then cant see him pull out of IPL.
its not abt that Domaink.. hes already struggling with injuries.. do u think he need this masala cricket now?? when there were news tht he voluntarily opted out of 20-20WC cuz he tot its for young guys... why hes playing this?? and thttoo when hes struggling with injury.... sorry, i dont care abt other players.... actually this Lalchand is a fuking idiot.. he jus wants to b in the limelight, stupid fuk... this is jus an uneccsary statment for now.. some ppll cant keep their mouth shut...
Sachin will be completely fit by the time the tournament starts and 3 hours per day out of which he will maximum be in play for 2 hrs, is no big deal, just like a net session. Sachin was advised 2 weeks rest for complete recovery and he will complete that before IPL.
Does anyone in their right mind think that Modi and the organisers will let go of one of the BIGGEST draw of IPL particularly since this is the first time IPL is taking place? He will be made to play even on crutches!
Especially with S. Jayasuriya as his opening partner. I don't know about anyone else but I am excited to see the openers. While I hope Sachin gets a chance to participate in the IPL, I hope he manages his injury well and sets his priorities correctly (in terms of which tournaments to play in, etc.). If he is able to that, I think he can achieve his goal of playing in 2011. So, there is no reason for him not to participate in the IPL as long as he is confident that his injury has healed comfortably.
14x40=560 overs 1 Test match= 450 overs 14 20x20 should be same as playing one test and one Odi physically. Yes mentally it can take a toll
Hey We are Talking about SRT here a man who has been playing for 18 years now..... you can't talk about mental stress to a man who has seen it all and done it all........... SRT ain't gonna experience any stress n all.............

Sachin shouldnt be playing in this. His body is in a VERY delicate state, he musnt push even further by competing in 20/20 competitions. Even though 20/20 lasts for only 3 hours, it is very demanding physically coz of the frenetic pace of action. I dont understand why Sachin would opt out of international 20/20 and yet play in franchise based competitions. I understand that the money is huge and no one wants to miss out on all the action, but I am genuinely concerned about Sachin's future. Besides, its almost laughable to think Sachin missed 2 important tests against the S.Africans and yet goes on to play a 20/20 competition within a fortnight of that. Maybe he wants give it a shot this season alone and see how it goes.