IPL SuperSelector now available - Prize: PUNDITS FROM PAKISTAN

King

i used to shuffle players after every game but i felt pointless since the only prize for this is for first place.. soo too much wasting of time.. i am on rank 20 after i stopped shuffling from 40s.. :D
I couldn't shuffle for two days and have gone from No.3 to No.14, and on the same points as you.

sometimes not shuffling works ... I didnt shuffle for two days and have gone from 23 to 8 .... and i actually hope that this game goesnt get underway since I only have two guys in play
top ten is super man. I forgot about this for a while. Will keep in touch with supah selectah

I was 16th on Sunday morning. Had selected Ganguly on a whim in the middle of last week and was planning to replace him with before yesterday's match with someone better. It so happened that I was away from home yesterday and could not get near a computer. I am 8th now.

lucky bugger ... watch Misbah score some runs for me today

I was 16th on Sunday morning. Had selected Ganguly on a whim in the middle of last week and was planning to replace him with before yesterday's match with someone better. It so happened that I was away from home yesterday and could not get near a computer. I am 8th now.

Bobby Dhillon has the lost the lead after being on top for around 10 days. Srikanth Ravi now leads the table by 6281 to 6179 Add : I think it was 6281 - 6279 in favour of Srikanth after the RR - BRC match, but Bobby made four substitutions which extended the lead to 102.