GHMC Election results, marking BJP'S Grand entry in Telangana

randomGuy

Next assembly election will be interesting. KCR picked up leaders from tdp and congress in Telangana with no opposition left they clearly left it to BJP with AIMM being the other party. So easy for BJP to gain ground. Amit shah, nadda and yogi all campaigned for municipal elections they understand the importance of gaining a south state.

Edited by gattaca

6 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Next assembly election will be interesting. KCR picked up leaders from tdp and congress in Telangana with no opposition left they clearly left it to BJP with AIMM being the other party. So easy for BJP to gain ground. Amit shah, nadda and yogi all campaigned for municipal elections they understand the importance of gaining a south state.

Also, Bjp got some strong local leaders like Bandi Sanjay Kumar. I wonder who will be future CM from BJP.

8 hours ago, Norman said:

Kishan Reddy

Kishan Reddy is deputy to Amit Shah, basically his right hand man, must be a capable guy.

Meanwhile bjp expect to be at around 50 out of 150 seats.

Edited by randomGuy

BJP exceeded expectations and got 50/140 seats. Even though I support BJP at national level, I'm still skeptical about them entering Telangana. We're better off with TRS at state level. There is harmony in the state at the moment and BJP will definitely ruffle some feathers. They already ran a very divisive campaign. KCR is not a bad man and definitely not a sickular guy. He is an openly devout Hindu. 

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

Kishan Reddy is deputy to Amit Shah, basically his right hand man, must be a capable guy.

Meanwhile bjp expect to be at around 50 out of 150 seats.

Kishan is a man with integrity. Definitely capable and he is being groomed for 2023 by Amit Shah himself.