TN Elections

coffee_rules

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

No hate, he says those living outside TN can’t post about TN politics, you are outsider too. He’s telling you to refrain from posting about TN politics

what is the context, is the context your unhappiness on Stalin being elected ? lol is it your unhappiness on how Stalin does not align with BJP ?. you cant help yourself sorry - people in TN elected Stalin he i their elected representative, unless you are a domicile or business owner of TN you really dont have locus standi other than interest as a fellow countryman. Everyone is entitled an opinion, but electing a representative in this case rests with the electorate, its done election. 

44 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I guess staying neutral to national level parties is worthy of hate these days. Its bipolar politics - the mentality of "either you are with us or against us". Anyone who prefers a neutral stance is obviously against the party in question. I pity those who hate because their hatred consumes themselves

yup very tribal.. oh you are not electing BJP you bad you against Hinduism.. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

TN is the only state to have a history of separatism and support for a Tamil Eelam country encompassing TN and Jaffna.

@coffee_rules

only Karnataka and Jammu & Kashmir have a separate state flag.. you guys are very separatist.. you should explain that first.

and also explain the very bright looking red yellow flag pls.. people are loosing their eyesight's because of this.

WHY ? pls discuss :cantstop:

spacer.png

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is what I meant by other people talking about TN issues. So you are projecting some non mainstream political groups interests into an entire state. Maybe you should get a reality check and spend your time on something else. You have some sick mindset fella

Did I say mainstream? I said history. Big difference and jumping to conclusions that I have a sick mindset. 

Guys TN

1, is not a separatist state

2, It is a high GDP per capita state that contributes positively to nation building

3, It votes specifically and will not vote bjp vs congress, it will vote ADMK vs DMK that is established and central parties know this. There is no need to get worked up about this, its democratic process. 

4, One can not question a people of their electoral choices, elected reps have a duty, Look at karnataka leave alone electoral choice, they are not even abiding by supreme court orders in kaveri water sharing- is center going with contempt of court proceedings - no thats because even though its a 'dick' move from Karnataka its still a peoples decision.. which cant really be challenged,  only be politically reasoned with. 

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what is the context, is the context your unhappiness on Stalin being elected ? lol is it your unhappiness on how Stalin does not align with BJP ?. you cant help yourself sorry - people in TN elected Stalin he i their elected representative, unless you are a domicile or business owner of TN you really dont have locus standi other than interest as a fellow countryman. Everyone is entitled an opinion, but electing a representative in this case rests with the electorate, its done election. 

Disappointed of TN people' choice yes, but I don't question his election as illegitimate. There is a difference, sad you don't understand. in your hurry to judge me,

6 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Looks like the tamils on this forum are upset because I expressed an opinion on the DMK..oops...very touchy folk

Try stopping me from posting here.

I bet the best you folk can come up with are ad hominems.

whats your point moron. i have been asking, type it. it will be stupid i will have fun countering and owning you as always.. :cantstop:

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

@coffee_rules

only Karnataka and Jammu & Kashmir have a separate state flag.. you guys are very separatist.. you should explain that first.

and also explain the very bright looking red yellow flag pls.. people are loosing their eyesight's because of this.

WHY ? pls discuss :cantstop:

spacer.png

spacer.png

We have gone through this. I have explained it, but you seem to forget it , everytime and bring it up. For you and Real McCoy,
No Kanndiga has gone around upholding the flag asking for a Karunadu nation, like separatists did in Kashmir.

It is a cultural flag, used to fervor pride and identity in cultural functions involving Kannada. Kannadigas had to fight a lot of make the state of Kar to involve parts of Madras, Bombay presidencies and also Nizam areas. So, like MES uniting MH, this flag was used to unify Karnataka state into the union of India. So, this is the difference for you folks who don't know history.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

We have gone through this. I have explained it, but you seem to forget it , everytime and bring it up. For you and Real McCoy,
No Kanndiga has gone around upholding the flag asking for a Karunadu nation, like separatists did in Kashmir.

It is a cultural flag, used to fervor pride and identity in cultural functions involving Kannada. Kannadigas had to fight a lot of make the state of Kar to involve parts of Madras, Bombay presidencies and also Nizam areas. So, like MES uniting MH, this flag was used to unify Karnataka state into the union of India. So, this is the difference for you folks who don't know history.

no Karnataka can not have a state flag sorry.. only Indian national flag is allowed.. and besides its too bright hell no. Please dont be separatist.. Also lets discuss why Karnataka should have a seperate flag when it is part of Indian culture. Why cant karnataka have just Indian flag which is this.. as their culture flag ?

Look how beautiful not bright yellow and red it is.. pls 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Dei Vileyandri-ammal ! Tookatti adichhaava? Poda poi toonga. Adiccha, kolluduve ..yenda nee koLanda maadri pessirke?

Pardon my Bengaluru learnt Tamil.

no *ing clue what you said there.. its definitely not tamil

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Go read your post and my post. You said electorate voted and election is done. I do know that. When did I question the election?

nope not interested.. but don't bring in *ing separatism with out evidence do you get that. thats not fun and games.

just because someone votes ADMK or DMK does not mean they are separatist.. quit being stupid. 

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

no Karnataka can not have a state flag sorry.. only Indian national flag is allowed.. and besides its too bright hell no. Please dont be separatist.. Also lets discuss why Karnataka should have a seperate flag when it is part of Indian culture. Why cant karnataka have just Indian flag which is this.. as their culture flag ?

Look how beautiful not bright yellow and red it is.. pls 

spacer.png

Indian constitution has allowed it. Go read. If you don't have it, don't cry. We can't please all in the aesthetics. It is what it is.. It was invented by Kempegowda. Go complain to him.  I like the tri-color as well. No need for me to compare.