Message is clear

Cricketics

Overall they have an average batting lineup, and after the openers Gambhir and Sehwag the rest of the batsmen are below avg. If they do well in the league it will be because of their bowling and not because of their batting. I gaurantee you next game they will lose if both openers get out. They got lucky with the first game because their bowlers gifted them a low target and lucky twice in the second game (lbw shout turned down and dropped catch). If Viru got out, they would have been done. Who would have carried the rest of the team? Dinesh Karthik? Hah!

Tics paji, nothing to jump around. We have seen the rising and falling of Sehwag quite often.After a sensational innings sehwag fails to tickle the scoreboard for the next 3-4 matches.. Yah u can bank upon GG (dependable/consistant) , little bit of help from Malik and Tiwary. Rest looks quite ordinary in the batting department.Bowling no doubt the best. For me Kolkata Rocks...

paji vo apne desh ka jamai raja hai:giggle:
le saley ne $ bhi lay liay , ladki bhi lay li , aur vese bhi lay li .. But I think he denied that he ever married that Indian chick from Hyderabad , I think he just tasted the biryani and went back ! :martini_shaken::martini_shaken::martini_shaken::martini_shaken:

le saley ne $ bhi lay liay , ladki bhi lay li , aur vese bhi lay li .. But I think he denied that he ever married that Indian chick from Hyderabad , I think he just tasted the biryani and went back ! :martini_shaken::martini_shaken::martini_shaken::martini_shaken:
pata nahi yaar, Malik ka so called Sasur bhi doubtful case lag raha thaa (when he came on TV)... not sure yaar if it was correct this thing would have gone on. But i remember i saw a show on youtube ( i think Nadia show) he confess that he married a girl from Hyd. Pata nahi yaar inn logo ka koi barosa nahi.

pata nahi yaar, Malik ka so called Sasur bhi doubtful case lag raha thaa (when he came on TV)... not sure yaar if it was correct this thing would have gone on. But i remember i saw a show on youtube ( i think Nadia show) he confess that he married a girl from Hyd. Pata nahi yaar inn logo ka koi barosa nahi.
one of the reasons he decided to dicontinue could have been its impact on his career

you guys gotta watch this 5uc0s-Pc7yM
WTH did Malik reply to a question in Hindi, in English despite the fact that his English isn't upto the mark? It's not just Malik thought. Most youngsters in India respond in English even if the question is in Hindi.