Message is clear

Cricketics

Tics paji, nothing to jump around. We have seen the rising and falling of Sehwag quite often.After a sensational innings sehwag fails to tickle the scoreboard for the next 3-4 matches.. Yah u can bank upon GG (dependable/consistant) , little bit of help from Malik and Tiwary. Rest looks quite ordinary in the batting department.Bowling no doubt the best. For me Kolkata Rocks...
arey bhai saab, i didn't create this thread after yesterday's knock of sehwag. this thread was created after the first victory.. so no reason why i got carried away by one of sehwag's special knock which came yesterday.. it was created before that.

arey bhai saab, i didn't create this thread after yesterday's knock of sehwag. this thread was created after the first victory.. so no reason why i got carried away by one of sehwag's special knock which came yesterday.. it was created before that.
Im Gawah that ticz has been excited about delhi's chances of winning the trophy ... if u dont believe me then just check out his avatar ...

Rukavat ke liye khed hai. Message cannot be displayed right now. :D
we are just playing game with other teams. end result would matter and semi final slot is already reserved for us. we are just losin for fun these days. BECAUSE WE ARE DILL WALEIN Delhi WE HAVE HEART FOR ALL

even though the dd fans were all over us when csk lost, i wanted you guys to the win this match. mainly because im getting tired of watching srk's antics and i hate shoape. but no you guys go and fck it up with a embarrassing performance today. oh well. and cricketics, im sure hari & co will forgive you for giving our team hell when we went our losing streak. :giggle:

we are just playing game with other teams. end result would matter and semi final slot is already reserved for us. we are just losin for fun these days. BECAUSE WE ARE DILL WALEIN Delhi WE HAVE HEART FOR ALL
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ur living in dream land..ur team is meant to stay in the duds league :finger::finger::finger:and keep losing for fun maybe u can compete with BRC for the last spot:hysterical::hysterical:..man i hate KKR but wat to do i dont want DD to be in the semi finals..DD born losers :haha::haha::haha:

Fun fun fun! All winners yesterday are today's losers! Predict at your own peril. Every dog has its day, and nothing could be closer to the truth. Chennai have risen from the ashes and Delhi are sinking fast into quicksand. And things will change again ... wait and watch!

Fun fun fun! All winners yesterday are today's losers! Predict at your own peril. Every dog has its day, and nothing could be closer to the truth. Chennai have risen from the ashes and Delhi are sinking fast into quicksand. And things will change again ... wait and watch!
remember i told u that ill bump all the threads once CSK starts winning and thats wat im doing..everyone knows that this game is unpredictable..so who cares..DD is losing CSK is winning thats all matters for now..:-D

remember i told u that ill bump all the threads once CSK starts winning and thats wat im doing..everyone knows that this game is unpredictable..so who cares..DD is losing CSK is winning thats all matters for now..:-D
Ha ha ... its all fun. Enjoy till you're buried in the deluge of threads when your team loses! It just takes one match for the Euphoria to go overboard. I've been bitten more than I can remember in my youth for predicting the output of a game ... I became wiser and now I predict with a disclaimer :-)

Ha ha ... its all fun. Enjoy till you're buried in the deluge of threads when your team loses! It just takes one match for the Euphoria to go overboard. I've been bitten more than I can remember in my youth for predicting the output of a game ... I became wiser and now I predict with a disclaimer :-)
as long as ppl do it for fun its ok..im ready to take the bashing coz im giving it rite now to DD fans..and i know they wud do the same once CSK loses..

Guest HariSampath

whadda facking buncha lozerz delhi downhills are...now they are sure to end up very close to BRC at the bottom :yay: @Ticz...now you will stfu about Chennai .....rite ? and whats this I heard about Delhi being offered to the public for $100 ?? and no takers :hysterical: delhi facked in style...by KKR :hysterical:....Like I had ALWAYS been predicting

Guest HariSampath
yeah...in the DUDS semifinals....where also you will lose :hysterical: :finger: :finger: :finger: