Ravi Shastri's guidance helped Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma sort out their differences

1 hour ago, sorak said:

This was visible even before vk became the LOI captain. When we mentioned these on reddit, for example, we were met with a lot of comments like you are a kohli hater, you are overthinking it etc. I am just glad to have joined this forum. These kind of comments really are targeted with abusive replies or sometime even bans and post removals on reddit.

I know I'm repeating this, but those cricket sub-reddit clowns actually perma-banned me for calling out Kohli's 80 in the final T20, and taking on his troll army in one of the post-match threads. 

I know exactly what you mean. :p 

Edited by vijaydude
I know I'm repeating this, but those cricket sub-reddit clowns actually perma-banned me for calling out Kohli's 80 in the final T20, and taking on his troll army in one of the post-match threads. 

I know exactly what you mean.  

The official cricket subreddit is an absolute **** show now. It was at it's absolute peak during the early 2010s with most of the users from Australia, England and South Africa... Now it's filled with Indian and p@ki snowflakes trolling each other like it's a FB/YT comments section.
58 minutes ago, Norman said:

The official cricket subreddit is an absolute **** show now. It was at it's absolute peak during the early 2010s with most of the users from Australia, England and South Africa... Now it's filled with Indian and p@ki snowflakes trolling each other like it's a FB/YT comments section.

2 hours ago, sorak said:

This was visible even before vk became the LOI captain. When we mentioned these on reddit, for example, we were met with a lot of comments like you are a kohli hater, you are overthinking it etc. I am just glad to have joined this forum. These kind of comments really are targeted with abusive replies or sometime even bans and post removals on reddit.

1 hour ago, nevada said:

Reddit is so ridiculous man, they suspended a 6 year old accout of mine for no reason whatsoever. I hadn't visited the site for a while and when I returned, my account was suspended! I didn't provide an email when signing up, so now I cant get it reinstated either. 

1 hour ago, vijaydude said:

I know exactly what you mean. :p 

That is the power of Kohli PR.  they have every single news outlets and social media platforms in their firm grip. Which is why we rarely see any public criticism of his batting or leadership. Anyone doing so is either silenced or has to lose their job.

There sure seems to be something going on between them..But then these are needless waste of energy pitting one against the other

I dont know why there is so much of a hatred for Kohli..Guys, lets leave them alone, and hopefully it will work for the betterment of the teams cause at the end of it

Kudos to Shastri, if he has actually managed to break the ice