IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

Lol at foreigners having better physical ability. Tyagi is quicker than any of the foreign quicks mayank too. Umran too. 

Harshit himself is way better built than any of the foreigners and has steep bounce. 

It's a myth perpetuated by moronic indian management for some reason. They like to loathe their own for some reason. They love to overrate the batsmen instead. 

36 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

He's definitely quicker than Kaverappa.  

Didn't see all his deliveries yesterday. I've seen effort deliveries around 142 but he's definitely around 135 average range. 

Harshit Akashdeep Vyashak/Kaverappa could be three pacers alongside Bumrah Siraj Shami (doubtful)  in Australia looking at BCCI and Dravid/Agarkar's planning. 

As long as Mukesh Avesh Arshdeep are out we will do fine. 

All these guys can bowl around off stump consistently at decent pace. 

For Perth Test

Bumrah

Siraj

Akashdeep

Harshit 

This would be my preferred  attack.  Keep Thakur out ffs. 

22 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Harshit Akashdeep Vyashak/Kaverappa could be three pacers alongside Bumrah Siraj Shami (doubtful)  in Australia looking at BCCI and Dravid/Agarkar's planning. 

For Perth Test

Bumrah

Siraj

Akashdeep

Harshit 

That's a brutal attack. But our batting is not good. Will be tough. 3-2 Aussies it think

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

For Perth Test

Bumrah

Siraj

Akashdeep

Harshit 

I don't know about Vyshak in the longer formats. 

Harshit looked impressive and he looks like he can bowl that Test match line and length at good speeds. 

Akashdeep needs some old ball skill as well.  

In Australia, you need bowlers with the ability to take wickets in the 30-80 overs phase when the kookaburra becomes harder to bowl with. 

We were lucky to have Bumrah, Siraj and Jadeja who were really good at that. 

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

For Perth Test

Bumrah

Siraj

Akashdeep

Harshit 

Not vyshak but he does have a surprising bouncer.

And will they last a 5 match test series,? that's a lot of bowling.They should take 2 set of pacers and alter between them.

42 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Alzarri has his problems,akash deep is a good option when conditions suite him.

Alzarri problems are too much at the moment. He can only bowl in middle overs, role he successfully played for GT.

In RCB he is expected to bowl in death as well and he is failing there by a big margin.

Best would be to replace Alzarri with Lockie and Yash with Akash.

Akashdeep can bat a bit so it won't be a compromise. Akash is good with the new call and can operate okaish at death as well.

17 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

And will they last a 5 match test series,? that's a lot of bowling.They should take 2 set of pacers and alter between them.

For Australia we have to take 5 pacers minimum.

Bumrah

Shami/Siraj

Harshit

Akashdeep

? Someone else

Akash & Harshit can bat a bit. 

26 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I don't know about Vyshak in the longer formats. 

Harshit looked impressive and he looks like he can bowl that Test match line and length at good speeds. 

Akashdeep needs some old ball skill as well.  

In Australia, you need bowlers with the ability to take wickets in the 30-80 overs phase when the kookaburra becomes harder to bowl with. 

We were lucky to have Bumrah, Siraj and Jadeja who were really good at that. 

Our first three games in Perth  Adelaide (D/N) ...  Don't think old ball skill counts for much.  Low scoring affairs are more likely.  Even MCG has turned into a green seamer last 3 seasons. 

Akash deep bowls in India so he knows how to bowl on unresponsive tracks.  We will know more during home summer. 

Vyashak Kaverappa are regular bowling pair in Ranji trophy cricket.  Both have done well. 

Harshit I agree should be ahead of these two guys... As he offers HTD stuff + batting. 

Just now, singhvivek141 said:

Alzarri problems are too much at the moment. He can only bowl in middle overs, role he successfully played for GT.

In RCB he is expected to bowl in death as well and he is failing there by a big margin.

Best would be to replace Alzarri with Lockie and Yash with Akash.

Akashdeep can bat a bit so it won't be a compromise. Akash is good with the new call and can operate okaish at death as well.

Yash is playing as a left arm quota ,punjab match had more grass so it suited him ,he shouldn't have played the last match.

Alzarri is more of an outside off bowler ,really struggles when attacked, and these pitches don't always suite him either.Not the best when it comes to cramping the batsman or slower balls,siraj too can be similar.

27 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Yeah all tests don't have much rest period either like we saw in India Eng..  

Biggest gap is 9 day between 1st and 2nd (D/N game) ...  BCCI wants a 2 day Pink ball warm up game in between. 

9 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

For Australia we have to take 5 pacers minimum.

Bumrah

Shami/Siraj

Harshit

Akashdeep

? Someone else

Akash & Harshit can bat a bit. 

I will look for minimum 6 guys.maybe look for himanshu chauhan as well,but lots of inexperience so who knows how they will go.

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yeah all tests don't have much rest period either like we saw in India Eng..  

Biggest gap is 9 day between 1st and 2nd (D/N game) ...  BCCI wants a 2 day Pink ball warm up game in between. 

They need to plan well and hope for the best,but these tours are tough.

5 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

I will look for minimum 6 guys.maybe look for himanshu chauhan as well,but lots of inexperience so who knows how they will go.

Himanshu Harshit Kaverappa/Vyashak will be my ideal India A pacers.. Before Series 

Let's be honest Sen Tyagi are not in contention by a long shot so no point including them. 

Hopefully they don't waste those games on low ceiling useless quota picks like Avesh Arshdeep Mukesh etc...  And club them with a quota Emerging pacer in Harshit or Kaverappa. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

22 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Himanshu Harshit Kaverappa/Vyashak will be my ideal India A pacers.. Before Series 

Let's be honest Sen Tyagi are not in contention by a long shot so no point including them. 

Hopefully they don't waste those games on low ceiling useless quota picks like Avesh Arshdeep Mukesh etc...  And club them with a quota Emerging pacer in Harshit or Kaverappa. 

Prasidh or thakur might be back as well,with dravid and agarkar being there.

34 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

My preferred picks for India A red ball matches in Australia are .... 

.. Akashdeep .. just 1 match 

.. Harshit .. just 1 match 

.. Himanshu C 

.. Mayank Y .. can be the x-factor bowler in Australia 

.. Prasidh 

.. Dayal / Vyahak after Akashdeep and Harshit are rested to keep them fresh for the test series 

30 minutes ago, express bowling said:

.. Himanshu C 

.. Prasidh 

.. Dayal / Vyahak after Akashdeep and Harshit are rested to keep them fresh for the test series 

After prasidhs performance in SA where Mukesh did better, I don't think he should ever get a chance again. I understand failing cause of nerves etc but that was absolute filth. Disgraceful. 

19 minutes ago, express bowling said:

.. Himanshu C 

.. Prasidh 

Having said that all this can only happen if Agarkar has actually watched Domestic cricket closely enough.  I have zero hopes from Dravid looks like he has no clue of domestic talent. 

Anyways biggest hurdle for Himanshu seems to be that he won't play IPL...

Mayank Yadav hopefully plays at least 7-8 IPL games so he can come into limelight.